PDA

View Full Version : A couple of Houston honey's now in Cali

kilakali
10-19-2011, 09:27 AM
I ran into these two girls on my way to see Diamond Yum/Cinnamon. I didnt recognize Tomeka from the site she has made such a drastic change. Expect to see the new her coming soon. The other is a new face and her name is Milan Hunglow..

thegreat1
10-19-2011, 03:24 PM
I've seen tomeka while out & about, never hooked up with her though...never seen the other chick

eclectic_co
10-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Tomeka & Milan are nice looking ladies!
Kilakali, Thank you for all that you do!

Thank the ladies as well.

:cool:

I ran into these two girls on my way to see Diamond Yum/Cinnamon. I didnt recognize Tomeka from the site she has made such a drastic change. Expect to see the new her coming soon. The other is a new face and her name is Milan Hunglow..

kaientai
10-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanks once more Killa awesome pictures

barrym
10-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Chaos, I don't know Tomeka or you and I don't know if what you say is true but you're way out of line that is not the sort of thing you should be posting in a public forum.

Ms Remy M
10-23-2011, 12:50 AM
I have very good sources on the Houston scene that keeps me updated

This is the problem I have with this whole topic that was mention in the other thread, outing someone with no factual information, i.e. viewing their test results is utter bs. Now, I'd still be wary of anyone even suspected, but to go posting this crap online for the world to see is just bad.

----------------
Now playing: Green Day - All The Time (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/green+day/track/all+the+time)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

DYNACORD
10-23-2011, 02:16 AM
Milan is smokin HOT!

Indy24
10-23-2011, 02:39 AM
TX has some bad ass broads....

Now granted I hate them Cowboys but I love those Tgirls.

kilakali
10-24-2011, 12:50 AM
I've seen tomeka while out & about, never hooked up with her though...never seen the other chick

Damn G1 i thought you knew all the girls down there.. You usually have the info..

blkgsxr
10-24-2011, 09:06 AM
Damn G1 i thought you knew all the girls down there.. You usually have the info..

Hit me up later today bruh.

thegreat1
10-24-2011, 01:48 PM

I've pretty much left the whole 'scene' alone...too many girls being messy...claiming they've fucked with me when I don't know them from an Occupy Wall Street protestor in NY...don't like my name being in people's mouths like that...anybody that knows me knows that

I'll just reserve my ts attraction to the internet since too many of them have the mentality of messy ass gay boys vs actual women

kilakali
10-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Hit me up later today bruh.
Got this message late you have my number...

I've pretty much left the whole 'scene' alone...too many girls being messy...claiming they've fucked with me when I don't know them from an Occupy Wall Street protestor in NY...don't like my name being in people's mouths like that...anybody that knows me knows that

I'll just reserve my ts attraction to the internet since too many of them have the mentality of messy ass gay boys vs actual women

I know what you mean most are like that as many come from that lifestyle before transition. I have had many "Tales from the T-Girl Crypt" told on me from coast to coast through the years and the present. Nowdays I just have a DGAF attitude because i know the true girls who know me know the truth..