PDA

View Full Version : need info on BAMBAM CALICO

jakesteed1111
10-20-2011, 06:14 PM
posted her pic months ago..saw her on black-tgirls.com i cant find any new pics of her..HELP PLEASE

bam bam calico

ROC
10-20-2011, 09:04 PM
She pulled off her tight jeans, BAM cock in your face. This black shemale has a big cock and likes to pull it out in the bathroom. BamBam is her name and you’ll never forget her beautiful face. She’s got a big natural booty and there aren’t even any implants. She’s all natural. Her hair is even real. How many hot transsexual babes can you say that about.
Bam Bam Calico is from Dallas Texas. Prefers to be bottomed...she wanted to show off her new tattoos. She’s got a crazy spider web around her bellybutton. This hot babe is an “innie” belly button girl but hasn’t got it pierced yet. Her perky tits are dark brown and succulent. More then a handful is a waste of time when you have all that sexual energy. She’s brand new and so fresh and vibrant. She really likes to have a good time.
Getting naked in the bathroom will never be the same. Later on she jumps into the shower. She’s been in transition for about two years and two months and loves big cocks !

DYNACORD
10-20-2011, 11:59 PM
She's real cute. She should transition real nicely. I'll keep my eye out on this one.

TurboMan
10-21-2011, 01:51 AM
She pulled off her tight jeans, BAM cock in your face. This black shemale has a big cock and likes to pull it out in the bathroom. BamBam is her name and you’ll never forget her beautiful face. She’s got a big natural booty and there aren’t even any implants. She’s all natural. Her hair is even real. How many hot transsexual babes can you say that about.
Bam Bam Calico is from Dallas Texas. Prefers to be bottomed...she wanted to show off her new tattoos. She’s got a crazy spider web around her bellybutton. This hot babe is an “innie” belly button girl but hasn’t got it pierced yet. Her perky tits are dark brown and succulent. More then a handful is a waste of time when you have all that sexual energy. She’s brand new and so fresh and vibrant. She really likes to have a good time.
Getting naked in the bathroom will never be the same. Later on she jumps into the shower. She’s been in transition for about two years and two months and loves big cocks !
Photo#5 says it all for me.

milkman1
10-21-2011, 06:33 AM

AWESOME, CUTE, & LUV HER TATS.... SHE REMINDS ME OF "KIMBERLY" http://new.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=705&name=Kimberly