PDA

View Full Version : Khloe Kardashian

ROC
10-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian says she hates being mistaken for a transsexual.
Khloe, speaking on her Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami TV show, said she had been called a guy or a tranny “for so many years”.
She said: “I hate being called a tranny. I have a camel toe. That should prove I don’t have a d**k.”
When filming the show earlier this year, Khloe, 25, agreed to judge a Khloe Kardashian drag queen look-a-like competition to raise money for the Save Dade gay rights organisation.
Speaking on her show just broadcast in the US, she said: “On blog sites I get referred to as a tranny.
“I have been called a guy or a tranny for so many years [that] if I do this is everyone going to think, she’s a man again, like, let’s try to bone her?”
Meanwhile, the show just broadcast on the E! channel in America also revealed that Kourtney spent a night with her brother Rob’s friend, JJ.
Their liaison happened before she knew she was pregnant with on/off boyfriend Scott Disick’s baby.
In scenes that are bound to embarrass her and Scott, Kourtney was filmed emerging from the bedroom where she and JJ had slept, still in her underwear.
Kourtney said: “I can’t believe I’m waking up next to my little brother’s friend.
“Like, what the hell was I thinking?”