PDA

View Full Version : [Old Forum] Cousin's in Houston (orig posted Jun 2006)

DrDickenstein
06-28-2008, 06:09 AM
Hey guys, just came back from H-town this afternoon, Sunday. Man, did I have a good time!

I met a lot of beautiful t-girls, and dated one.

The club called Cousin's is off the chain. It is located on Fairview, two blocks east of Montrose.

I went in there at about 9:00 pm on Sunday, and was about to leave after about 40 minutes or so when a tall white t-girl came in, and man was she sexy! She had an ass to kill for, and legs that were appearing to me to be nine feet long! Seriously, she had some sexy ass gams on her!

Not 3 minutes later, no less than 3 black and 1 latin t-girls walked in to the bar.

If any one knows the layout of Cousin's, I was sitting at the table next to the window that used to be a garage door back in the day. So I had the premier view, eye level, of any booty that came in that night.

The girls kept coming in, more black than any other race, but there were some sexy ass black t-tgirls. I met and dated one, her name is Khourtney, and she is a medium brown 6'4, slim, big natural bootied babe.

Built like a model.

We went to a room near hwy 288 that cost $13 per hour. They don't ask no questions, or bother you at all. She was very reasonable....about everything.

Khourtney was wearing a black, mini skirt and very high heels. Yes, she was about 6'6 in those heels.

I undressed her and was playing with her booty when I pulled down her thong, out popped out a short, medium thick, dick. It was not circumsized, so I figured, maybe tonight is the night that I can get a t-girl to top me and fuck me good. Well, it was not to be...

As I stroked it, and it grew to really fucked up proportions. The head was as big as my mine, normal sized, but the shaft was scary fat and rock hard. The length was about 9".

I lost my fantasy to get fucked along with my hardon momentarily. I told Khourtney to give me a little head and we can mutally jack off. Won't be going back to her anytime soon. Her dick is way too big.

As I was not satisfied totally, I went back to the bar. I met another t-girl by the name of Shay. Shay is a chocolate babe about 5'6, and 140 lbs.

That night, she was wearing Brown shorts and showed some very sexy and tight thighs, preceded by a pretty round bubble butt. Booty man's delight. Very nice boobs too.

I bought her a drink and we talked a while. Not wanting to waste my time again, I came out and asked her what kind of dick she had, and explained my fantasy. She told me her dick was around 10-10 1/2 ".

I said, man, that's a lot of dick! She smiled and said it was really 11 1/2". I gave her $20 for keeping me company and talking with me, and left and went to my hotel room.

After I left, I realized that Shay was a lady that I dated about 4 years ago that I met on Collingsworth and Jensen. I remember that When she pulled out her dick, I was definitely impressed...it was a whopper. Much bigger than Khourtney's.

In the bar, Khourtney kept bragging that all of her dates said that she had the biggest dick of all the T-girls on the stroll. She changed that and said she and a girl named Shay had the biggest dicks...

Anyway, I had a lot of fun just jaw jacking with the babes, and buying them drinks and complimenting them. I plan on going back soon.

It is not all about sex all the time.

Of course, I left out some details that would make your imagination burn with the fires of lust, but I thought I better leave those details in the room, behind the closed doors...

I highly recommend Cousin's if anybody is traveling to H-town. I wonder if Atlanta is a fun as Houston?

MooseJ

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:40 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice post. So all this action went down on a Sunday night?? That's hot. And these 2, Khourtney and Shay are stroll girls so no web info or pic avail? Might have to roll to HTown this weekend and check it out for myself....appreciate it.

MooseJ

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:50 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yah, 1 more thing...what was the donation when u took Khourtney to the hotel?? Sounds like I'll be tryin to hook-up with Shay if it's like THAT!!! Goin rate gotta be about the same tho...gotta play that game. I kinda miss it, good times. LOL Laterz.

stewmeat

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:48 am

Yes, it is like that. I went down there about two weeks ago also and it was very good then, it was on a Thursday night.

As for the pictures, no I did not take any pictures of Khourtney, or Shay, but maybe BTG would be interested. I have their numbers, maybe I can ask both if they are interested.

As for the donation for Khourtney, I offered and it was cheerfully accepted, $100. I am sure that if I would have offered less, it would have been accepted also.

I made the mistake of offering that so if I want to see her again, I am stuck with that price. But I have found that if I offer a good price, then they take better care of me.

I was really impressed with her equipment, even though it would not come anywhere close to fitting inside me. I tipped her an extra twenty. Did not have too, but I believe in building strong bridges...

After stroking it, I looked at that huge dick and felt embarrassment, then utter excitment...that dick looked like it was going to fucking explode, it was so huge and fucking wide.

Like I said, she was not circumsized, but it got so big, that it started poking out of the top of the skin, you could see the head, looking at you. Waiting for you to come close enough so it could gag the shit out of you...

At one point, she actually shoved that motherfucker down my throat, kinda pissed me off, because that shit hurt like a bitch.

That was one mean looking dick. But Khourtney herself was very beautiful. You would think that she would be packing some heavy duty shit like that.

Am I fucked up or what? Even though that bitch nearly choked me, I want to go back for more now.

Just writing this makes me want her even more, because of what scared the shit out of me, her ruthless attitude and big dick.

Let me stop talking about this babe, yea during the summer months, it is an abundance of street hoes. The number in creased a lot with New Orleans babes coming to H-town.

When Cousin's closes, go to the corner of Westheimer and the road that leads to 59 south, I believe it is La Branch, all of the scantily clad babes will be there after 2:00, actually before that.

Yes, like I mentioned earlier, I dated Shay years earlier, she was slimmer then, so that dick looked just like Katie Cox's dick, just a dark chocolate color. She put on a few pounds, but looks mature and very sexy. Like I said earlier, her dick was bigger and longer than Khourtney's.

There is a latin chick by the name of TT, and she is a knockout! She has a very short dick, but is very very beautiful in a ghetto kinda of way.

She is always in shorts and slippers, but has dynomite legs and a great feeling ass...

$100 or less. I routinely offer that much however.

Check them our moose.

MooseJ

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:53 am

Ok Stew, even better on the follow-up. Hit me up offline... jeffb25@hotmail.com

Thx

blkshemalelover

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:26 am

Sounds like you had a great time in Houston. I might have to drive down from Dallas and check it out. I heard Atlanta is a happening place.

panther

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:07 pm

Stewmeat,

You are a life saver! I've been looking for a place iN H-Town to find the sexy T-Ladies. Westheimer and La Branch, ok now I know where to go. I'll definitely have to check out the club also. Good lookin out.

panther

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:08 pm

Stewmeat,

You are a life saver! I've been looking for a place iN H-Town to find the sexy T-Ladies. Westheimer and La Branch, ok now I know where to go. I'll definitely have to check out the club also. Good lookin out.

nepo

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:00 am

Stew, u da man! great post. I need one like that for Atlanta. I'm visiting Atlanta in two days and i need to know where the right spots are both clubs and crusing strips.

i know about eros.com but goin out is more fun , it's like shopping and knowing what u getting.

Holla..

Stew we need to network... nepo2@yahoo.com