PDA

View Full Version : New to the scene

CorBoyFly
10-27-2011, 12:28 AM
i've been on the low for a while now lurking on the forum and decide to join in on the talk. I have a couple of questions for y'all.

1. what attracts you to tgirls? I hear ppl say that the dick doesn't really matter so why not just be wit a generic girl?

2. Do you bottom? top? or both? I don't think i'll ever bottom. for some reason I consider that gay although I think I wouldn't mind performing oral.

10-27-2011, 05:47 AM
i've been on the low for a while now lurking on the forum and decide to join in on the talk. I have a couple of questions for y'all.

1. what attracts you to tgirls? I hear ppl say that the dick doesn't really matter so why not just be wit a generic girl?

2. Do you bottom? top? or both? I don't think i'll ever bottom. for some reason I consider that gay although I think I wouldn't mind performing oral.

3. Any advice for first timers?

1. Something about an ultra feminine trans with a big thumping uncut dick gets my juices flowin..... and honestly yes the dick matters otherwise they wouldn't be trans they would be gg

2. i just fantasize about the pics / vids.... I don't have a real desire to be with one in real life, but I have had a couple discreet encounters with a former friend that was trans and I enjoyed the experience very much. I enjoyed being the top as well as the bottom, both were great.

jigglygmoney
10-28-2011, 10:44 PM

Well Jr, you've come to the right place. God forbib you ask this same question on Hungangels. LOL I'm really not gonna answer your questions. I'm just gonna say this. If you get excitement or arousal in the man region from looking at tgirls, go with it. The more you question your response to them, the more difficult you will make it not only for yourself, but for the girls as well. They dont like to be played with. If your attraction is genuine, follow through. Go out and meet some of them. Try not to ask stupid questions. I'm not gonna tell you what questions are stupid, because that would be an entirely different thread. All I can say is either be true to your attraction or leave them alone. If you dont follow my advice and start playing curiosity games with them, you'll soon see why I told you what I did. I hope this makes sense. It probably doesnt to you now, but it will.

Indy24
10-28-2011, 11:49 PM

1)Shit I question tgirls who question me for saying the dick does matter. Pussy is everywhere, so if I'm fucking with a ts it's not because there's lack of it. It's because I want a woman with a dick who isn't ashamed of using it.

2)There's no such thing as a gay sex act with a woman. So the real question is do you truly see tgirls as women? If not, then it doesn't really matter what you do with her in the bedroom since none of it is hetero by that logic.

F.Y.I. your manhood isn't in your asshole, you do have prostate gland though. And despite all of religions hypocritical, manipulative bullshit and all of societies uneducated crap. Guess who put it there???

gderick
10-29-2011, 02:47 AM
ive have had sex with a post op neva a pre op. Im fairly new to this but alot of these ladies on the site have uncut dick....ewwww disgusting....what turns me on about black tgirls is most of them look feminine and they are seductive and sexy. On the solo scenes and interviews the way some of the ladies move and touch themselves gets me going (gives me an erection). What i like about the hardcore movies is the dominance....some of the ladies get broken down like a shotgun....im eagerly looking foward to my first TS pre op encounter, i live in atlanta now and people are telling me im in the right place....LOL

thegreat1
10-29-2011, 03:30 AM
ive have had sex with a post op neva a pre op. Im fairly new to this but alot of these ladies on the site have uncut dick....ewwww disgusting....what turns me on about black tgirls is most of them look feminine and they are seductive and sexy. On the solo scenes and interviews the way some of the ladies move and touch themselves gets me going (gives me an erection). What i like about the hardcore movies is the dominance....some of the ladies get broken down like a shotgun....im eagerly looking foward to my first TS pre op encounter, i live in atlanta now and people are telling me im in the right place....LOL

If you're in atlanta, you're definitely in the right place....just be safe...lots of 'stuff' going around there...other than that, have fun pimpin'...I can say this, once you start fuckin' with ts, there's no going back...spoken from experience

pipeahoe
10-31-2011, 03:37 AM

1. its the best of both worlds, men like US who like TS's prob just enjoy the role reversed from time to time...

2.no bottom here....would love to say i love it bc that would be the ULTIMATE dominance but that shit hurts and i find no fuckin pleasure. oral is the shit tho BOTH WAYS...check my avatar hahha u'll be fine!!!! ur in the ATL playa

The Alchemist
10-31-2011, 08:19 AM
I love the idea of someone whose feminine, pretty and completely passable with a big dick. I never understood the TS who have an issue with guys liking their dick. That makes no sense, because as the OP said, if all we wanted was to fuck and nothing to do with the male region, we'd be with a real female.

I don't do any bottoming. I love to give a T-girl oral though.

berto
10-31-2011, 10:38 AM

1. Nothing turns me on more than a sexy, feminine, sensual, and seductive with a dick (preferably big) who knows how to use it. Dick does matter.

2. I am versatile but mainly prefer to bottom. I am completely comfortable with my sexuality and love the fact that I am getting fuck. Also enjoy giving and receiving oral very much.

CorBoyFly
11-01-2011, 01:15 AM
preciate all the replies! looks like I found my new home lol

vidman
11-01-2011, 04:47 AM
preciate all the replies! Looks like i found my new home lol

welcome home!!!!!!!!!!

pipeahoe
11-02-2011, 07:38 AM
preciate all the replies! looks like I found my new home lol

i felt the exact way some years ago! welcome Pal just dont piss off Senchai LOL