PDA

View Full Version : Another Fallen Angel R.I.P.

kilakali
10-29-2011, 09:04 PM
I have recieved confirmation on the passing away of Bianca verified by her mother, and other girls I know...

May she R.I.P...

TurboMan
10-29-2011, 10:45 PM
I have recieved confirmation on the passing away of Bianca verified by her mother, and other girls I know...

May she R.I.P...

Sorry to hear that..may God bless and keep her family strong in their time of grief.. RIP.

Kazharlem
10-29-2011, 11:09 PM
Nothing saddens me more than hearing about a young woman taken from us before her time. May she take her place among the angels and forever rest in peace.

ty-clone
10-30-2011, 03:09 AM
sad to hear, rip

eclectic_co
10-30-2011, 05:06 AM
My simpathy to her family and friends.

vidman
10-30-2011, 03:25 PM
I am really really concerned about the high mortality rate among transsexual women, especially when the major reason is due to violence/hatred against the girls. That shit burns me up!!!!! I was watching a video on youtube of a fight between two transgirls and a guy. It all started because the guy was talking shit, trying to provoke the girls. Everyone seemed to be minding their business but noooooo, this asshole wants to be nasty just because he feels he can. Well, at the end of the video, the guy was laying on the ground damn near knocked out because those girls beat the crap of him! YES!!!! That's one for the girls. Dudes like him need to be beat the shit out of because individuality is what makes us all unique and for him antagonize the girls just because they don't look like him or look like girls that he normally encounters is very shallow!
Didn't mean to fall off topic. Sorry.

The Alchemist
10-30-2011, 04:59 PM
I am really really concerned about the high mortality rate among transsexual women, especially when the major reason is due to violence/hatred against the girls. That shit burns me up!!!!! I was watching a video on youtube of a fight between two transgirls and a guy. It all started because the guy was talking shit, trying to provoke the girls. Everyone seemed to be minding their business but noooooo, this asshole wants to be nasty just because he feels he can. Well, at the end of the video, the guy was laying on the ground damn near knocked out because those girls beat the crap of him! YES!!!! That's one for the girls. Dudes like him need to be beat the shit out of because individuality is what makes us all unique and for him antagonize the girls just because they don't look like him or look like girls that he normally encounters is very shallow!
Didn't mean to fall off topic. Sorry.
Well, we can't excuse the fact that a lot of the TS' are out here doing a lot of things to bring this on themselves. I'm not condoning violence, but I see a lot of TS doing some real dirt. I've noticed on here that it's practically against the rules to imply that a TS could do any wrong. But factually speaking, a lot of them do some pretty fucked up things. I've witnessed it firsthand on numerous occasions. I'm not trying to imply that ALL TS are evil or do dirt, but we're not going to paint the picture as if they do no wrong. We're not going to act as if a lot of them aren't doing things to give the whole community a bad name.

Before anyone approach me with the whole "you must've been hurt/had your heart broken before....." nonsense, let me make it known that's not the case. I'm simply speaking on what I've witnessed through observation.

GroobySteven
10-30-2011, 05:32 PM
. I'm not condoning violence, but I see a lot of TS doing some real dirt. I've noticed on here that it's practically against the rules to imply that a TS could do any wrong.

You know that from 11 posts and having joined this month?

It's not against the rules to imply that many of the girls get themselves into a lot of issues. It's against the rules to state that about a specific girl, unless it's common knowledge, opinion or factual - and even then, if I think it's been put up just to cause drama and has no real worth, I'll remove it.

Real world stuff is welcomed and it's often been identified on here how a lot of tgirls that we work with, put themselves in harms way - but that's not specifically because they're transgendered but could be the nature of the work they do, where they come from and were brought up or something even deeper routed.

twowaybro
10-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Sad news....she was a cutie.

Indy24
10-30-2011, 05:55 PM
How did she pass?

Ms Remy M
10-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Rest In Peace

carmencream
10-31-2011, 12:52 AM
Sorry to hear it, may she rest in peace.

vidman
10-31-2011, 03:26 AM
Well, we can't excuse the fact that a lot of the TS' are out here doing a lot of things to bring this on themselves. I'm not condoning violence, but I see a lot of TS doing some real dirt. I've noticed on here that it's practically against the rules to imply that a TS could do any wrong. But factually speaking, a lot of them do some pretty fucked up things. I've witnessed it firsthand on numerous occasions. I'm not trying to imply that ALL TS are evil or do dirt, but we're not going to paint the picture as if they do no wrong. We're not going to act as if a lot of them aren't doing things to give the whole community a bad name.

Before anyone approach me with the whole "you must've been hurt/had your heart broken before....." nonsense, let me make it known that's not the case. I'm simply speaking on what I've witnessed through observation.

I'm just going to respond this one time because I don't want to take the attention away from the topic of the unfortunate young lady who just passed....

I feel what you're saying Alchem, but we have all done some messed up shit in our lives. We've done messed up stuff to a family member, friend, total strangers, animals, etc etc. That doesn't mean we should be killed for it. I would hate for someone to come and attempt to kill me just because I cheated on my girlfriend when I was 17 years old and gave her gonorrhea. Ya know? My point is: regardless of the "fucked up shit" some of the girls do (or any of us for that matter), the repercussions does not warrant death. As human beings, we haven't the authority to take a life as we did not create it. Ya know what I'm saying Alchem? We, as people, need to be more compassionate and get away from that ol' "eye for an eye" adage. The young lady deserved to live just as vibrantly and illustriously as any one of us.

The Alchemist
10-31-2011, 07:58 AM
I'm just going to respond this one time because I don't want to take the attention away from the topic of the unfortunate young lady who just passed....

I feel what you're saying Alchem, but we have all done some messed up shit in our lives. We've done messed up stuff to a family member, friend, total strangers, animals, etc etc. That doesn't mean we should be killed for it. I would hate for someone to come and attempt to kill me just because I cheated on my girlfriend when I was 17 years old and gave her gonorrhea. Ya know? My point is: regardless of the "fucked up shit" some of the girls do (or any of us for that matter), the repercussions does not warrant death. As human beings, we haven't the authority to take a life as we did not create it. Ya know what I'm saying Alchem? We, as people, need to be more compassionate and get away from that ol' "eye for an eye" adage. The young lady deserved to live just as vibrantly and illustriously as any one of us.
I said specifically that I don't condone violence. All I was saying is that we're not gonna act like a lot of TS are innocent and don't do dirty things to bring this type of stuff on themselves. I'm not generalizing or calling anyone our specifically, nor am I saying someone deserved that. But in many cases that I observed, I can sure as hell say I understand a person's point of view when they felt like killing one for something they did.

GroobySteven
10-31-2011, 04:49 PM
How did she pass?

Illness.
:(