thenomad
11-04-2011, 11:32 AM
have you been with at the same time.

my record is 3 in america.

vidman
11-04-2011, 05:50 PM
have you been with at the same time.

my record is 3 in america.

3? Wow! That's crazy! I haven't even been with 2 at once, not to mention 3. I guess I'm a conservative or just never fantasized about it. I guess it would be cool though now that I think about it.

DYNACORD
11-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Yeah, that beats me too. Only 2 for me. I'm not complaining though. LOL!

bigdicki
11-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Only been with 2 at once, but want to try 3 or 4. It has to be with them fucking each other though so probably won't happen... at least here in the US.

Ms Remy M
11-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Only been with 2 at once, but want to try 3 or 4. It has to be with them fucking each other though so probably won't happen... at least here in the US.

Giggity! :D

----------------
Now playing: Pixies - Where is my Mind (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/pixies/track/where+is+my+mind)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

bigdicki
11-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Just call me Quagmire.

berto
11-08-2011, 03:06 AM
Only been with 1 at a time. Would love to be with more than one at the same time. Ultimate fantasy is to be ganged banged by nice size group.

thenomad
11-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Yea the situation just happend. walked by acouple tg's btg's by the way.
they smelled my weed. asked to smoke and chill, went to their hotel. next thing you know all of em are having a sucking contest. it was surreal.

methodman
11-10-2011, 02:27 AM
Admit it: you don't really care about our experience you just wanted to brag! ;)

For the record I've been with 2 on several occasions.

methodman
11-10-2011, 02:32 AM
Oh yeah. Couple of years ago I had dated 2 young girls separately. They are real good friends though I did not know. One evening went over to visit one the other was there hanging out... was going to watch. Next thing I know one was fucking the other. It was one of the hottest things I've experienced. Still jack off to it.

thenomad
11-11-2011, 07:58 PM
not bragging, hopefully warming up to start a thread sharing best/ worse tg hook ups .

qcutta
11-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Mine (no pay/tricking involved either):

Been with 2 once...could've been 3, but one didn't really get along with the other, so she only brought her friend along.

I couldve been with 2 on another occasion, but one kinda had a b*tchy attitude, so I just stuck with the one.

And the BTG I had a TS 3some with also almost hooked me up with a TS/Genetic Girl 3some! We was at a club, and they wanted to go get a room with me...but I had to work the next day. Too bad, b/c I never got that chance again.

So that's my next goal...to had a 3some with a TS and a real girl!

DYNACORD
11-14-2011, 01:23 AM
So that's my next goal...to had a 3some with a TS and a real girl!

I've done that. Funny the girl wanted my TS friend cause she has a huge thick cock, but she had a hard time taking it. I guess LARGE isn't for everyone.