PDA

View Full Version : New Wife

Kazharlem
11-08-2011, 10:13 PM
I think I found my new wife in the coming soon section. I can't choose which one I like the most yet.

vidman
11-08-2011, 10:32 PM
I think I found my new wife in the coming soon section. I can't choose which one I like the most yet.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to go ahead and resubscribe to the Member's section. I'm missing out! Those two girls are fucking gorgeous!!!!!!! Kaz, I think we are gonna have to fight over those two. lol

Kazharlem
11-08-2011, 11:28 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to go ahead and resubscribe to the Member's section. I'm missing out! Those two girls are fucking gorgeous!!!!!!! Kaz, I think we are gonna have to fight over those two. lol

Once you resubscribe, you will see there is enough to go around!!

thenomad
11-09-2011, 07:14 PM
wow. the second ones ko

eclectic_co
11-17-2011, 07:33 AM
both are cute but I lean towards brunettes!

:cool:

darkness12
11-22-2011, 08:37 AM
although she is beatiful her voice is kinda a deal breaker...I'm just saying

http://shemalemodelstube.com/videos/adriana-lynn-rush-shemale-video-2365.html

Tgirladdict
11-26-2011, 01:18 PM
which ones
although she is beatiful her voice is kinda a deal breaker...I'm just saying

which one? sumeyas dick standing str8 up like it got its own kickstand!
http://shemalemodelstube.com/videos/adriana-lynn-rush-shemale-video-2365.html

carmencream
11-27-2011, 03:57 AM
I love the 2nd girls look, looks like a total fantasy a real doll baby !

tgluver
11-29-2011, 07:37 AM
previously nicole starr,she definitely upgraded but I think she was great before .
One thing though she has a piercing that I find out-right heart-stopping just the thought of it is toooo much.
That makes her stand out for me.

I like her voice plus when you beating her back out she definitely sound more feminine.

I wonder how it feels when she in clothes hmmmm the thought. She is hot but that piercing frankly makes me wett for her straight freak.

tgluver
11-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Wow I just found the pic that had my heart racing talk about Sexy she is it.

She is in my town right now and unfortunately I'll never be able to see her in the flesh but what a stunner.

If anyone in Miami/Orlando has a chance to spend some time with her post up your thoughts and lets us know how she is personally.

htownmusic
11-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Lol mike jackson bad