There is a few scientific journals that confirm male pregnancy is possible
The delivery would be via c section
So if you could wife a tranny and have a child wouldn u

Indy24
11-12-2011, 01:59 PM
The delivery would be via c section
So if you could wife a tranny and have a child wouldn u

Well since we're journeying in this realm, what if she wants you to carry it then....?

Themegahomo
11-12-2011, 02:04 PM
I wouldn't even carry her purse nigguh u crazy

werwt22
11-12-2011, 10:15 PM
just adopt. im sure the genes wont blend well. Idk maybe you'll get superman HAHAHA.

MrF
11-12-2011, 11:00 PM

Citation or it's BS.

And it might be BS even with a citation. But we need the citation get a clue.

Sorry, man. We're scientists here on BTG. :cool:

But you did bring up a good point. I think the lack of ability to reproduce is the a major factor that changes the value of TGirls. Sad to say. On the other hand, a lot of guys don't value GGirls much either. The evidence is the surprising number of single mothers out there. Why guys would abandon their kids, I'll never understand.

RainMan7
11-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Citation or it's BS.

And it might be BS even with a citation. But we need the citation get a clue.

Sorry, man. We're scientists here on BTG. :cool:

But you did bring up a good point. I think the lack of ability to reproduce is the a major factor that changes the value of TGirls. Sad to say. On the other hand, a lot of guys don't value GGirls much either. The evidence is the surprising number of single mothers out there. Why guys would abandon their kids, I'll never understand.

I don't understand it either, I used to think how easy it would be to go to a sperm bank cum in a cup and get paid but now I think what if they actually used it and then I have a kid(s) running around not knowing where they really come from or why they act a certain way, it just doesn't sit right with me. It's like pac said scared to drop a seed hoping I ain't curse my babies, it makes me think twice about things and now that the world keeps spinning downward makes me even think twice about wanting to even have a kid and ive always wanted a son.....

Themegahomo
11-15-2011, 03:48 AM
http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2005-07/male-pregnancy-dangerous-proposition

One solid article

MrF
11-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Interesting article, but it didn't seem very optimistic about the prospects for male pregnancy, according to my reading. But thanks for trying.

I think the way to go is adoption, as werwt22 said. As far as I know, homosexual couples sometimes are allowed to adopt, but I don't know much about the law here or how it varies with state. It's an interesting question because I think that having children is often the "glue" that cements a relationship for the long-term. A couple tends to find compromises and work through their conflicts for the sake of their children.

Having children is one of the purposes of life. Life can be viewed as a copying operation that started off several billion years ago, probably as primitive molecules that had this property of copying themselves and thus propogating information -- which nowadays is encoded in DNA, but might have been a different molecule initially. So, if you have children you feel that you are fulfilling some deep purpose, even if there is no real purpose to it.

qcutta
11-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Why get a TS preggers when you can get a GG preggers? Unless you wanna baby by a chic with a dic, well, I dunno, it really depends on the TS...just as the same as adoption, if she has strong maternal instincts, and if she truly cared about me and we were married, then yes, maybe I would.

werwt22
11-16-2011, 02:21 AM
Why get a TS preggers when you can get a GG preggers? Unless you wanna baby by a chic with a dic, well, I dunno, it really depends on the TS...just as the same as adoption, if she has strong maternal instincts, and if she truly cared about me and we were married, then yes, maybe I would.

The initial part of your statement shows your bias. Having a dick or a puss has no relativity to loving someone and raising a child with that person. But i understand what your trying to say at the same time.

Indy24
11-17-2011, 01:10 AM
Alright do you know how stupid the baby would be?

I mean come on we already have these crack babies sitting heavy in the system...So I think that's enough chaos.

qcutta
11-25-2011, 09:34 PM
The initial part of your statement shows your bias. Having a dick or a puss has no relativity to loving someone and raising a child with that person. But i understand what your trying to say at the same time.

I'm not being bias...the reason most guys are with TS is because they like being with somebody in the 'image' of a woman who has a dic...and according to most 'gay' guys, that's really a Str8 guy thing to do.

Most guys, if they wanna have a baby, I would think they would wanna have it the 'natural' way. But if you fall in love with somebody and they wanna start a family, well, that's ok.

werwt22
11-26-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm not being bias...the reason most guys are with TS is because they like being with somebody in the 'image' of a woman who has a dic...and according to most 'gay' guys, that's really a Str8 guy thing to do.

Most guys, if they wanna have a baby, I would think they would wanna have it the 'natural' way. But if you fall in love with somebody and they wanna start a family, well, that's ok.

i understand your point about why guys like TS. But when it came to having a child with someone you love, you said why a TS instead of GG. And im saying its about the person you love. Ex: If I love Mary, I dont want a child with Jane.

qcutta
12-03-2011, 09:00 PM
@22, yea, I really meant with somebody you're in love/compatible with...I thought the TC (original topic) was meant getting any random TS preggers...