PDA

View Full Version : T-Girls who do not like to bottom

johnmagnum
11-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Should make that sh!t known to people before someobody like myself waste my time.

Went to see this super f'n hot tgirl this past weekend and she is like "I have not been fucked in a month or so"

Im like "really?"

She is like "yeah, most guys I see want me to fuck them or they just wanna suck my dick"

Im like "OK im a 100% top and I came to wax that ass.....bend over"

So she lubs up, I smack on a magnum and put my dick in her and she is like "Ooooo....baby, its too big and uncomfortable...this aint gonna work tonight"

Im not saying any names, but talk about a big fucking let down.

Kind of like getting ready to drive the car of your dreams and somebody says "oh the fuel pump is out for servicing and the car is not driveable...just sit in it and pretend"

In the end, I got some head and a "thigh job"

Thank goodness for the ganja to keep me cool.

Indy24
11-18-2011, 08:30 PM
O................................................. ......................kay.

johnmagnum
11-19-2011, 12:14 AM
I know I know....I just needed to vent some thats all.

RainMan7
11-19-2011, 03:36 AM
thighjob? im guessing rubbing between her cheeks

thegreat1
11-19-2011, 05:22 AM
thighjob? im guessing rubbing between her cheeks

I was wondering the same thing. Id have just tipped her and left

joegarcia25
11-19-2011, 12:06 PM
What city ?

tyrone70
11-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I LOVE lookin at shemales but having sex with them is 100% overrated

Sasha
11-19-2011, 08:07 PM
lmao wow i had to chime in on this one..what wrong with a ts being a top lol BUt i Do give her credit at least the bitch tried lol btw i give a hell of a lap dance now and days catch me at tranny strip in new on fridays as one fo the feat. dancers lol sorry for the bad tranny ass tho papito lol when im start bottoming for film imma do a little bit of tranning ya knw lol;)

CosmicTraveler
11-20-2011, 01:37 AM
Doesn't seem like she doesn't like it. Just seems like your size wasn't working for her. I figure that should've been something that was worked out before hand though.

kaientai
11-20-2011, 05:24 AM
lmao wow i had to chime in on this one..what wrong with a ts being a top lol BUt i Do give her credit at least the bitch tried lol btw i give a hell of a lap dance now and days catch me at tranny strip in new on fridays as one fo the feat. dancers lol sorry for the bad tranny ass tho papito lol when im start bottoming for film imma do a little bit of tranning ya knw lol;)

The image off you giving a lapdance is now firmly hooked in my mind with that cute ass off yours

johnmagnum
11-20-2011, 09:30 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Id have just tipped her and left

Yep, fucked her between her thigs and split. She said next time she's in town its on for sure because I was so cool and sexy!

johnmagnum
11-20-2011, 09:33 PM

Hey!!! You are so sexy you need to bottom for a guy like me. You in NY or CHI Town?

Sasha
11-23-2011, 12:14 PM
The image off you giving a lapdance is now firmly hooked in my mind with that cute ass off yours

this one lol ;)

DYNACORD
11-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Sasha, you have a wonderful ass. :D

Sasha
11-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Sasha, you have a wonderful ass. :D

lol thnx boo wait till i start getting them back shots next year with that good dick mmm im excited lol

nycguy
11-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Should make that sh!t known to people before someobody like myself waste my time.

Went to see this super f'n hot tgirl this past weekend and she is like "I have not been fucked in a month or so"

Im like "really?"

She is like "yeah, most guys I see want me to fuck them or they just wanna suck my dick"

Im like "OK im a 100% top and I came to wax that ass.....bend over"

So she lubs up, I smack on a magnum and put my dick in her and she is like "Ooooo....baby, its too big and uncomfortable...this aint gonna work tonight"

Im not saying any names, but talk about a big fucking let down.

Kind of like getting ready to drive the car of your dreams and somebody says "oh the fuel pump is out for servicing and the car is not driveable...just sit in it and pretend"

In the end, I got some head and a "thigh job"

Thank goodness for the ganja to keep me cool.

Just wondering? did you pay for head or ass? You must have been on dat Kush!

thenomad
11-24-2011, 06:27 PM
know exactly what u mean magnum. nothing better than a tg that loves to get a good anal trashing .

qcutta
11-25-2011, 10:00 PM
I dunno, this story sounds fishy...did you 'pay' for it? If so, she should/would have let ya known before hand if she's a top or bottom. If you wanted to top her, she shouldve let you find somebody else.

Now if it was a hookup, then I kinda understand...I've been in situations similar to this where the TS just wanna Top or get/receive head from ya.

thenomad
11-26-2011, 02:07 AM
yea if it was a hooker then she got away without getting fucked. hope the fee went down for oral. not poking fun . just saying:rolleyes: