PDA

View Full Version : Fix-a-Flat ass shots

thegreat1
11-19-2011, 04:12 PM
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-fix-a-flat-injections,0,2141206.story

Ms Remy M
11-19-2011, 04:44 PM
A damn shame, but at least they caught the pump doctor. Too many girls have died from piss poor pump doctors, some of whom print up fake medical degrees to assure the girls they know what they are doing. Hopefully this girl will be able to recover, and have it all removed without too much scarring.

There is a local pump doctor here who was raided by the FBI and eventually charged with medical malpractice, but was later released and is still doing her thing today. Instead of dealing with the trans girls she now only pumps female strippers that are passing through so they can't catch back up with her. Dirty business and very devious exploitation.

----------------
Now playing: Pixies - Break my Body (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/pixies/track/break+my+body)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

DYNACORD
11-19-2011, 05:05 PM
WTF! Fix a Flat and cement? This person needs to be removed. That sounds more like intent to do bodily harm. This is rediculous.

Girls, be alert! WOW!

werwt22
11-19-2011, 06:39 PM
not to take away from the original point of this thread, but damn that doctor had a huge ass and i woulda tore dat cement ass up LOL

ty-clone
11-19-2011, 07:16 PM
was just about to post this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Qv57FL0LI

dimichi13
11-20-2011, 04:42 AM
not to take away from the original point of this thread, but damn that doctor had a huge ass and i woulda tore dat cement ass up LOL
fuck dat why do people always blame others. i mean what the fuck about putting anything into your body in any place other than a doctors office seems safe . i mean i feel sorry for the "victims" but damn...... how stupid can u be. at sum point we need to take responsibly for our own actions .when we do that i bet the number of these cases will drop damn near to zero. fuck .... injections at a party or hotel run..... smfh ...... i dont by weed in a hotel run .

GroobySteven
11-20-2011, 07:10 AM
Based on her own work - would you trust her?

GroobySteven
11-20-2011, 07:13 AM
2003 - 2007 :eek::eek:

DYNACORD
11-20-2011, 03:50 PM
Is that the doctor girl? If so, she looked good at one time. No so good now with the other pics.

Indy24
11-20-2011, 04:06 PM

.........Bwaahahahahahahaa!

bibba
11-20-2011, 04:29 PM
pull up to my dumpa baby!!:eek:

werwt22
11-20-2011, 05:35 PM
LMAO Has anybody been reading these comments on worldstar?

"Hard head makes a hard azz LOL"
"She's a brickhouse"
"Flat butts unite!!!"
"The FIX-A-FLAT would repair the ass automatically if it was damaged"
"Her ass is indestructible"
"They gone tear dat hard ass up in jail"
"Damn!!! you'll break your ribs trying to hit it from the back."
"THATS WHERE NICKI MINAJ GOT HER ASS FROM LMAO "
"shawty go hard.. concrete "
"muthfukka look like dr robotnik wit them hips"
"Her booty would've deflated after 50 miles."

LOLOLOL

pipeahoe
11-20-2011, 09:27 PM
2003 - 2007 :eek::eek:

fuckin egh i knew she looked familiar!!!!!! smh she went overboard with that shit!!! damn Dutchess!!!

RainMan7
11-21-2011, 04:53 AM
That ass is ridiculous but I still would smash it :D

Themegahomo
11-21-2011, 11:16 AM
I've been tryna get at her for avminute on Facebook
Now I know y she ain't respond
I would def smash

anonymoussonny
11-21-2011, 01:04 PM
This woman was already beautiful before all the surgery. I subscribe to the theory that there is SOMEONE for everybody. We just have to be willing to be ourselves until they arrive. Seanchi shared some truly attractive images of the 'good doctor' that point out the problems I find with cosmetic surgery altered TG lady's...

Where does it stop?
Who can tell a woman when its too much?
And finally...Will they ever listen?

I am saddened that the young woman has lost her freedom, others have suffered and ultimately someone has died from this pursuit of the ultra-feminine ideal. A cautionary tale that is not the first, nor will it be the last... sad to say:cool::rolleyes:

ROC
11-22-2011, 03:42 AM
i thought the doc was our girl pocahontas, but tattoos not da same

SHAUN
11-22-2011, 03:36 PM
I am saddened that the young woman has lost her freedom, others have suffered and ultimately someone has died from this pursuit of the ultra-feminine ideal. A cautionary tale that is not the first, nor will it be the last... sad to say:cool::rolleyes:

I am not sad - nor do I contrive an appearance of sadness in order to establish phoney liberal credentials - that this person has lost her liberty; as a direct consequence of losing her liberty she cannot perform her sick predatory trade on desperate individuals!

Before you're so quick to rush FROM judgement, consider the utter banality of this pathetic demon's evil, and the horror, pain and tragedy consequently unleashed on other people who had more $$$s than sense, and who perhaps are not as sharp as they need to be in this increasingly tawdry little world of ours.

Quite how anybody could be so unhappy with their body that they would allow an ogre like that to "operate" on them is beyond me... Clearly, it is upon such lonely and unhappy people that this filth selects her victims!...

Whatever unhappiness she may have experienced in her life, she now chooses to transpose the origins of that unhappiness with the desperate individuals that she comes across, and knowingly injects her vengeance - in the form of illegal surgery - on them!

Now at least she can repent at her leisure, and think on the choices she made with her life... And there is one less Dr Death to prey on desperate people.

Injecting cement?... Sealing with super-glue?...

Prison's too good for this loser predator!... FUCK THE KUNT IN HER SKULL!

SHAUN

(Aspiring to be non-judgemental is one of the biggest scams of the modern age; the act of judgement is an operation of an animate and independant brain/soul/being... Choosing NOT to be judgemental is in itself a judgement - although a cowardly one - and only serves to allow the loudest voices to win the debate)

raheme
11-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Be careful

Damn shame

As for the "dr" on what earth does that profile look sexy? I understand having a phat ass but that shit don't even look anatomically correct.

pipeahoe
11-24-2011, 12:00 AM
i thought the doc was our girl pocahontas, but tattoos not da same

no way dude..Pocha is lookn even better than the ;ast pics we have...didnt u see her on mediatakeout?!?

theres a thread in here check it out

Tony Vee
11-25-2011, 11:19 PM
This one from several years ago was a so called silicone doctor. Several tgirls died as a result of her injections. I believe she's still serving time in Texas