PDA

View Full Version : Pocahontas on mediatakeout.com

tyrone70
11-20-2011, 04:54 PM
They posteda story about how she had the baddest body in the game (she does) but they didn't kno she was transgendered. Today they posted an apology and said they didn't do proper research. But what I'm saying is that she attracts hate from women who either are intimidated our jelous bcuz 100% of the comments are so hateful. She is my personal favorite but I kno now why dudes keep their being attracted to transgendered women on the dl. I don't even talk or date ts women bcuz society will b so judgmental on what I like. If a flawless Pocahontas is dogged out like this what about just an around the way ts na mean
-
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/52478/o-emmm-geee-fellas-we-are-soooo-sorry-that-big-butt-lady-we-showed-y-all-yesterday-was-actually-a-tranney-evidence.html

werwt22
11-20-2011, 05:44 PM
they fucked up still. Thats tscherrie they showin that they claim is their proof

werwt22
11-20-2011, 05:44 PM
i would say its fucked up that they keep trying to out this chick, but i think she likes the attention and fooling so many guys and to be honest i think most of em would still hit it.

pipeahoe
11-20-2011, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIyeqlc_0mM&feature=player_embedded#!

love her

Themegahomo
11-21-2011, 11:08 AM
Love her morw

FlacoPro
11-21-2011, 09:49 PM
i would say its fucked up that they keep trying to out this chick, but i think she likes the attention and fooling so many guys and to be honest i think most of em would still hit it.

Of course they would, all she has to do is give a guy a blowjob and he's pretty much at her mercy from that point.

raheme
11-22-2011, 05:53 PM
The broads are hating because they know most of they dl jail addicted bf's would or have smashed

Sasha
11-23-2011, 12:11 PM
i betchu its a hatin ass fag from this very forum cause right after that last post about what if they new she got outted the following week how epic... smdh

raheme
11-23-2011, 01:01 PM
i betchu its a hatin ass fag from this very forum cause right after that last post about what if they new she got outted the following week how epic... smdh

Nah that's just mediatakeout being messy. They knew when they made that article she was a tranny. They ain't do no exhaustive research lmao. They just wanted to make dudes look dumb for saying they'd hit it

Sasha
11-23-2011, 09:18 PM
Nah that's just mediatakeout being messy. They knew when they made that article she was a tranny. They ain't do no exhaustive research lmao. They just wanted to make dudes look dumb for saying they'd hit it

lmaoooooo well shit than I hit it too lol

pipeahoe
11-23-2011, 11:56 PM
lmaoooooo well shit than I hit it too lol

thats the fuckin spirit...

hey Sasha baby...bring tht azz to miami...plz:D

Sasha
11-24-2011, 02:31 AM
thats the fuckin spirit...

hey Sasha baby...bring tht azz to miami...plz:D

one at a time booo lol wanna reach 25 before i loose all my walls lmao

qcutta
11-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Mediatakeout is ran by a gay guy, so I guess that's their way of trying to 'turn out' guys...but she still in the image of a female, so there isn't anything wrong with being attracted to her as a 'str8 man'.

She was in a similar situation on youtube...a guy posted a her on a 'Big Booty' vid and was trying to holla at her; then later on he posted an apology for having her on there.

I never came across the chick in MIA (I usually run into most TS down there), so I dunno how she is personality-wise. But she do have a nice body.