PDA

View Full Version : tales from the tranny gods pt.1

thenomad
11-26-2011, 02:21 AM
disclaimer ( this is a thread where i am giving fictional stories about events that did not occur) continue reading at your own will.

It was friday night. i was drunk heading home from a friends. I decided to take a skateboard to cruise through the streets faster.
i stumbled upon a tg smoking outside and asked for a smoke. she said to me " come inside " where i was greeted with a cold whiskey cocktail.

her roommate was home. also a tg drinking and watching tv. I immidiatly went into planning mode. trying to find a way to get closer to the roommate. who was younger and far surpasing in looks. the other roommate then asks " which one of us do you like better" . I return saying " I like both of u equal. the conversation has flirting and suggestions to a threesome.

for some reason the two start arguing and end up in a fist fight running in and out the house until one grabs a knife and stabs the other on the shoulder.

This was my call to go and seeing this tg bleed was the last picture i had leaving. The younger one had cut her, not fatal but definantly stiches if they were smart. she kissed me on the cheek and said come by tommorow and well party.

i did not return.

tales from the tranny gods pt.1

carmencream
11-26-2011, 04:33 AM
A hot ass mess Lolzzzz :rolleyes:

thenomad
11-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Tales of the tranny gods pt. 2 coming monday