PDA

View Full Version : Is She On This Site

biffso
11-27-2011, 10:15 PM
I found her at a anther site was wondering if she is here anywhere,if not maybe some day she will. The load she shoots in the video is amazing.

kilakali
11-28-2011, 01:09 AM
I found her at a anther site was wondering if she is here anywhere,if not maybe some day she will. The load she shoots in the video is amazing.

Chasity Michaels a real cool girl and even prettier in person. No she is not on the site her debut in the industry was with Ts Seduction. I am sure she will be on here in the near future...:D

DYNACORD
11-28-2011, 01:52 AM
Nice find. She's hot. And by the looks of things, very thick down below.

ty-clone
11-28-2011, 04:35 AM
Chasity Michaels a real cool girl and even prettier in person. No she is not on the site her debut in the industry was with Ts Seduction. I am sure she will be on here in the near future...:D

incredible debut, she is a future superstar. hard to believe someone for the 1st time at bat -could knock the ball out the park

kilakali
11-28-2011, 05:14 AM
incredible debut, she is a future superstar. hard to believe someone for the 1st time at bat -could knock the ball out the park

Are you reffering to the bat between her legs?......lol She defintely made a big splash on that site not one bad review from the members which is a first for them in reference to the BTGs on there.