PDA

View Full Version : Is Mystique Still Modeling?

ROC
10-26-2008, 03:50 AM
DOB: 10 December

Biog: This girl is one heck of a peach. with her all natural A cup titties and dark brown cup cake nipples she looks fabulous. There are also some of the best ass shots we have seen here at BTG.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE TODAY...........

kilakali
10-26-2008, 05:44 AM
DOB: 10 December

Biog: This girl is one heck of a peach. with her all natural A cup titties and dark brown cup cake nipples she looks fabulous. There are also some of the best ass shots we have seen here at BTG.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE TODAY...........

I met her about 3 years ago when she was in Hollywood she looked like the pic with the green pants, but she had a matching green thong. That ass was soo nice damn Roc you bringing back memories...lol.
I know she is good friends with now POST-OP Keyonna maybe that could be start. I do remember she was last living in New Jersey.

andwar
10-26-2008, 06:20 AM
I met her about 3 years ago when she was in Hollywood she looked like the pic with the green pants, but she had a matching green thong. That ass was soo nice damn Roc you bringing back memories...lol.
I know she is good friends with now POST-OP Keyonna maybe that could be start. I do remember she was last living in New Jersey.She's definetly a fav of mine as well!Looks like you have somes leads!lets get somebody on it Please!!!!!:(

foodman
10-26-2008, 01:23 PM
sexy gal....thanks!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p

TurboMan
10-26-2008, 02:28 PM
hey Roc,i agree with ya man......Mystique AZZ is fine...and look so tasty. all AZZ luvers please stand up.

DirtySouth
10-26-2008, 10:18 PM
I agree too. She's hot.

anonymoussonny
10-27-2008, 04:01 AM
The images of this girl made me believe there was a TGirl out there for me. This girl launched my dreams!

kilakali
10-27-2008, 04:19 AM
hey Roc,i agree with ya man......Mystique AZZ is fine...and look so tasty. all AZZ luvers please stand up.

That ass IS tasty. This girl is simply breathtaking in person long leggy and a bonafide freak. Funny thing is she is shy but once you get her going she doesnt stop. From what i recall she came twice, and the fuck faces she makes were golden..damn good times.

kilakali
10-27-2008, 04:32 AM
DID YOU JUST SAY "FUCK~FACES".....? LOL :confused:

I can still her face from when I had her doggie and she looked over her shoulder and gave me this look i will never forget she had the billy idol lip...lol

bigdick813
10-27-2008, 11:27 AM
she's in l.a. and houston now man i must agree that was some good ass and extremely breath taking in person

DrDickenstein
10-28-2008, 09:29 AM
I can still her face from when I had her doggie and she looked over her shoulder and gave me this look i will never forget she had the billy idol lip...lol

Definitely very sexi!!! Great SOFT lookin ass too.... One of the great things is that she gets into it and bust off a good NUT.

In one of the Rogue series for Joey Silvera, she straps on the penis pump, smokes a cigar and shoots off on some dude.

Sprayed all over the camera lens over on Franks back in the day -- was the first to do this. Frank is a genius for coming up with that in my opinion...but that camera gotta be like a damn DNA farm by now. lol

And she does the "Billy Idol" face Kila is talking about when she shot for Tony Vee on YUM. :D

blktxman
10-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Love the PHAT ASS tattoo!

bigdicki
11-13-2008, 01:47 AM
You know, Ayina has a real similar look to her. I knew it was something about Ayina.

andwar
11-14-2008, 05:20 AM
Reading all these stories from people fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to actually get with her, really has me wanting her now! so we can both make the Billy Idol face together!

DrDickenstein
11-14-2008, 08:10 AM
You know, Ayina has a real similar look to her. I knew it was something about Ayina.

Damn good call Big. Never noticed it b4 but after looking at that pic....they favor each other for real. Mystique and that fuckin Billy Idol face though....some kinda hot! lol

kilakali
11-15-2008, 06:53 AM
Definitely very sexi!!! Great SOFT lookin ass too.... One of the great things is that she gets into it and bust off a good NUT.

In one of the Rogue series for Joey Silvera, she straps on the penis pump, smokes a cigar and shoots off on some dude.

Sprayed all over the camera lens over on Franks back in the day -- was the first to do this. Frank is a genius for coming up with that in my opinion...but that camera gotta be like a damn DNA farm by now. lol

And she does the "Billy Idol" face Kila is talking about when she shot for Tony Vee on YUM. :D

Good eye Doc didnt notice she made the face in a shoot. Thats exactly the expression she makes..aahh the memories.

chromeheart44m
11-20-2008, 02:49 PM
havent seen her in 2 years been looking keyona gave me a number in calibut i neva got an answer. heres a good old pic

kilakali
01-01-2009, 05:42 AM
She got thicker still looks good. I see her name is sasha now. Reshoot guys?
Eros.com Los Angeles TS Sasha

424 219-2064

bigdicki
01-01-2009, 04:08 PM
She got thicker still looks good. I see her name is sasha now. Reshoot guys?
Eros.com Los Angeles TS Sasha

424 219-2064

I'd still hit that. Real pretty face.

DrDickenstein
01-01-2009, 04:52 PM
I'd still hit that. Real pretty face.

Hell yah....and such a damn FREAK!! Good shit

Handandsom
01-03-2009, 08:31 AM

I'd put hickies all over that fine ass. Yes i've always wanted that, but was never willing to make that Jersey Drive, feel me! Besides i was brand new to the scene then and didn't have any trust in the game. But i feel yall on that ass. I had to reply because that pic of her in them green pants "made me stand up". Ayina does favor her in the face a little but the only ass that come close to hers from what i had was Luscious.
:p

anonymoussonny
03-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Bump!!!!;)

DrDickenstein
03-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Bump!!!!;)

Nice bump Sonny...lol :cool: