PDA

View Full Version : who can answer?

greensamba1
12-09-2011, 10:12 PM
hey btg communtity, admirerers and btg's alike, who can explain to me why a white alpha male might be submissive to btg's...is there a label for us?

Ms Remy M
12-09-2011, 10:42 PM
hey btg communtity, admirerers and btg's alike, who can explain to me why a white alpha male might be submissive to btg's...is there a label for us?

It's usually a 'control' thing. A person who is generally in the dominate/controlling position gets a sexual thrill from releasing said control.

----------------
Now playing: Adele - Melt my heart to stone - YouTube (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/adele+-+melt+my+heart+to+stone/track/youtube)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

tsamberskyi
12-09-2011, 10:48 PM

or maybe because white men just love black cock up their asses
...i suppose i could give a real thought out reply about the sexualization (yes i know i made that word up lol) and fetishization (also made up) of black people especially black males but im drinking and cant be bothered :P

greensamba1
12-10-2011, 07:38 AM
Remy I think you may be on to something there my friend...lots of control and responsibility in my work...and ts amber youre very funny and for what it's worth I think "sexualization" is a real word..imma look it up :D

DYNACORD
12-10-2011, 02:40 PM
It's usually a 'control' thing. A person who is generally in the dominate/controlling position gets a sexual thrill from releasing said control.

There is not just one answer here. Remy has one, for sure. But how about, the White Male is attracted to the entire physical look of the Black Female. :cool:Plus the fact that he may want to be in the receiving end for the pleasure that it can bring.
So now we have 2 reasons.

berto
12-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Im not an alpha male, but I am a white male that is preferably submissive to black tgirls. Im not a person who is controlling or in a controlling position, but I am certain there is some sort psychology to why I like what I do. But for now I just look at it kind of like Amber stated, I like, am attracted to, and turned on by feminine black dick (and any other color for that matter) in my mouth and up my ass and being submissive to it.

tsamberskyi
12-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Remy I think you may be on to something there my friend...lots of control and responsibility in my work...and ts amber youre very funny and for what it's worth I think "sexualization" is a real word..imma look it up :D

you so get points for having a sense of humor :D

Indy24
12-11-2011, 01:33 AM

Yeah a few names come to mind...."Congress" and "CEO" comes to mind for starters.

Ironically we're drawing close to the pagan holiday that Christians stole and renamed Xmas, but it consisted of all types of "male submission."

*see "holiday of Saturnalia"*

Do your history, the acts you speak of are nothing new. Look at Caligula, the most infamous Caasar ruled Rome with an iron fist at on point and was doing all kinds of freak shit on the side. It's just the powers that be liked to put labels on everything now a days. Yet back then it was just considered as sodomy but you weren't placed in a group just for partaking in it on occasion.

Just do what ever the hell you like and keep it moving.

greensamba1
12-11-2011, 06:21 AM
There is not just one answer here. Remy has one, for sure. But how about, the White Male is attracted to the entire physical look of the Black Female. :cool:Plus the fact that he may want to be in the receiving end for the pleasure that it can bring.
So now we have 2 reasons.

You guys are all really great, DYNACORD for sure you have a great point..black GG's are beautiful but I'm just not with it for the sexual aspect..black tgirls on the other hand...:D...thank you all for the replies and keep em coming!