PDA

View Full Version : Milan Express and her SEXY ASS TRANNY FRIEND BEAT SUM GUY UP

tyrone70
12-28-2011, 05:52 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhSDVYd890aVo8Q4qa
-
IDK who she is the tall ts that whoops this guys ass but she is BY FAR the SEXIEST TS I've seen in a long time. A LONG TIME. I think its Ashley Breathe. But IDK. somebody help please. Milan Express is sexy also. she's the one in the red heels

12-28-2011, 06:14 AM
well the tall one is on this site under "rebecca"

twowaybro
12-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Yes, the tall one is the sexy Rebecca...wonder what the lil dude said to piss her off.

tyrone70
12-28-2011, 02:51 PM
dont kno but the shits funny as hell to me lol. u hear him whence when he got kicked lol

greensamba1
12-28-2011, 04:29 PM
dont kno but the shits funny as hell to me lol. u hear him whence when he got kicked lol

Yeah lmfao..that shits funny. I heard him wince like a little bitch he shoulda kept his mouth shut. Dude is NEVER gonna be the same again he's gonna forever be the punk that he is. Good for her for standing up for herself.

bibba
12-28-2011, 07:35 PM
she shoulda raped his azz lol

tsamberskyi
12-28-2011, 08:02 PM
omg...the videos funny and theres a part of me thats like go girl but at the same time vids like this arent really helping the publics perception about trans women

Ms Remy M
12-28-2011, 08:47 PM
omg...the videos funny and theres a part of me thats like go girl but at the same time vids like this arent really helping the publics perception about trans women

I have to agree, I saw the vid yesterday and it did bring a chuckle. However; I'm a pacifistic and can't condone her resorting to violence when she could have given a verbal lashing and kept it moving. People that see this video and already have negative thoughts about the trans community will only feel vindicated when they go to bring physical harm to a trans woman.

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Peace Love and Understanding (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/a+perfect+circle/track/peace+love+and+understanding)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

greensamba1
12-28-2011, 10:58 PM
I have to agree, I saw the vid yesterday and it did bring a chuckle. However; I'm a pacifistic and can't condone her resorting to violence when she could have given a verbal lashing and kept it moving. People that see this video and already have negative thoughts about the trans community will only feel vindicated when they go to bring physical harm to a trans woman.

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Peace Love and Understanding (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/a+perfect+circle/track/peace+love+and+understanding)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Ok I understand all the points here, and all jokes aside watch the video closely...she had him in a very vulnerable position and she could have hurt him, like really hurt him but she showed some restraint..also you can see her home girls, despite his behavior, telling her to chill...I think they (the girls) showed more restraint and character than most would have and they like really got their point across...the guy was fine but I bet he'll think twice before running his mouth again

Indy24
12-29-2011, 04:26 AM
For all that she better be a top!

SMH at them beating up one of their clients.

I would'a took one of them home fuck the dumb shit!

ty-clone
12-29-2011, 05:37 AM
Yes, the tall one is the sexy Rebecca...wonder what the lil dude said to piss her off.
yup, rebecca is a goddess should be 'model of the year' IMO
and ur right i wonder what the hell he said to piss her off. cause all her videos with tony vee she comes off as the sweetest, shyest & most innocent girl ive probably seen on here

DYNACORD
12-29-2011, 12:06 PM
To me that looked staged. There's no way a lone white guy is going to say anything derogatory to a group of black, hispanic, white, asian or whomever girls.

Or maybe he said she had a small dick. LOL!

Unisex
12-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Ok I understand all the points here, and all jokes aside watch the video closely...she had him in a very vulnerable position and

She had them pointy ass Chuck Norris boots. She almost cracked his ribs.

ty-clone
12-30-2011, 05:34 AM
To me that looked staged. There's no way a lone white guy is going to say anything derogatory to a group of black, hispanic, white, asian or whomever girls.

Or maybe he said she had a small dick. LOL!
fam its nyc, people just dont give a fuck and he may have been drunk

tyrone70
12-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Well she got pissed bcuz as they were walking he screamed "Thats A Man!" and that drew her ire

DYNACORD
12-30-2011, 05:26 PM
Well she got pissed bcuz as they were walking he screamed "Thats A Man!" and that drew her ire

How does he know? He must have sucked her dick before. LOL!

Both of them are stupid.

carmencream
01-09-2012, 10:38 AM
:eek: I don't understand why the girls keep putting themselves in the position to be killed or jailed over the( T )he got it so what, keep it moving and laugh at his ignorance. And whoever posted it gave the public just another reason to continue to call Ts women men and not to take us seriously.Now if he physically touched her that's different ,but spooking her and she loses it like that Omg the girl's need to grow up.

Unisex
01-09-2012, 06:55 PM
:eek: I don't understand why the girls keep putting themselves in the position to be killed or jailed over the( T )he got it so what, keep it moving and laugh at his ignorance. And whoever posted it gave the public just another reason to continue to call Ts women men and not to take us seriously.Now if he physically touched her that's different ,but spooking her and she loses it like that Omg the girl's need to grow up.

What would you have done if it was you?

carmencream
01-09-2012, 07:06 PM
What would you have done if it was you?

Well I'm confident in my womanhood so I would have laughed and kept going,(BUT) If he would have touched me I would have cut him to thin to fry and to thick to boil and then went on my merrily way, the girl's have to learn some restraint and stop doing dumb shit and then posting it like it's cute :rolleyes: We can't censor what ppl say but we can choose how we react.

Kazharlem
01-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Well I'm confident in my womanhood so I would have laughed and kept going,(BUT) If he would have touched me I would have cut him to thin to fry and to thick to boil and then went on my merrily way, the girl's have to learn some restraint and stop doing dumb shit and then posting it like it's cute :rolleyes: We can't censor what ppl say but we can choose how we react.

I understand where you're coming from Carmen, but we do ont really know how long he was haraasing them or if they were being harassed by others before him. Everyone has a breaking point and he just happened to be there when her breaking point was reached. We saw a 3 minute clip which could have been the end result of 30 minutes of harassment by more than one man. We can't judge Rebecca on just what we saw.

carmencream
01-09-2012, 10:50 PM
I understand where you're coming from Carmen, but we do ont really know how long he was haraasing them or if they were being harassed by others before him. Everyone has a breaking point and he just happened to be there when her breaking point was reached. We saw a 3 minute clip which could have been the end result of 30 minutes of harassment by more than one man. We can't judge Rebecca on just what we saw.

Any girl that get's in this lifestyle knows what comes with it,I'm sure it was'nt her first time be clocked and maybe not the last. I also read where her friend said he was being really mean to us :rolleyes:well boo hoo suck it up, this is a tough world we live in I just try to encourage the girls to think b4 you act because one bad decision can take your freedom or your life.

FlacoPro
01-09-2012, 11:00 PM

Personally, I feel like if they were being "harassed" then they can harass right back. After all this was a group of girls, not one girl by herself. If he was talking shit, then why not just talk shit back and keep it moving? Or even better why not just walk away? Beating him up is such a bad look for her and for other T-girls all over.

I don't feel you should ever get physical with someone unless they hit you first. If he had touched her I wouldn't mind what she did. But her running up to him and beating him up is just not a good look.

Ms Remy M
01-10-2012, 05:27 PM
I agree with Carmencream and the others, there is no need for violence over simple words, even if they are hurtful. A person can respond with their own words and wit, to knock a person down. Devolving to one's base primal instincts to attack a (verbal) offender shows a lack of civility. I would have continued walking, paying the asshole no mind whatsoever.

Kazharlem
01-10-2012, 05:54 PM
I agree with Carmencream and the others, there is no need for violence over simple words, even if they are hurtful. A person can respond with their own words and wit, to knock a person down. Devolving to one's base primal instincts to attack a (verbal) offender shows a lack of civility. I would have continued walking, paying the asshole no mind whatsoever.

I was by no means advocating violence and I agree with Carmen's comments about my comments. (if that makes sense) It's just that we are in very trying times and there are many people looking to inflict harm on others for no reason at all. There are many sdes to this story and I wish the perpetrators would give there side. What happened made everyone involved look bad. As someone who has recently had a long term relationship with a transgendered woman I don't know how I would have reacted if I were with her and something like this occurred. Sometimes it is very hard to turn the other cheek and restrain oneself.

thegreat1
01-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I was by no means advocating violence and I agree with Carmen's comments about my comments. (if that makes sense) It's just that we are in very trying times and there are many people looking to inflict harm on others for no reason at all. There are many sdes to this story and I wish the perpetrators would give there side. What happened made everyone involved look bad. As someone who has recently had a long term relationship with a transgendered woman I don't know how I would have reacted if I were with her and something like this occurred. Sometimes it is very hard to turn the other cheek and restrain oneself.

Dude, just stop. You're TRYING to justify her actions. There is NO law justifying physically attacking some because of what they say to you. She just reacted in an inappropriate fashion. FLAT OUT!!! And if you're going to date a ts, then you have to be willing to deal with and ignore all of the people in society that have opposing viewpoints. If you and your girl go to the mall and 20 people stop, stare and say something, are you really gonna try and fight everybody? C'mon now

Kazharlem
01-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Dude, just stop. You're TRYING to justify her actions. There is NO law justifying physically attacking some because of what they say to you. She just reacted in an inappropriate fashion. FLAT OUT!!! And if you're going to date a ts, then you have to be willing to deal with and ignore all of the people in society that have opposing viewpoints. If you and your girl go to the mall and 20 people stop, stare and say something, are you really gonna try and fight everybody? C'mon now

I guess you're right. It's the defense lawyer in me. I can admit when I'm wrong and I am wrong on this.

tsamberskyi
01-11-2012, 01:25 AM

thats why i only date really passable men only ^_^

thegreat1
01-11-2012, 04:24 AM
thats why i only date really passable men only ^_^

I was like, 'WHAT?'....then i caught on lol