PDA

View Full Version : B.t.g. Quiz.

ROC
10-27-2008, 07:23 PM
name These 10 Dicks/cocks In Order? No Prize, Just Have Fun With It...........

BE CAREFUL IF YOU STILL WANT TO TRY TO ANSWER THESE, I POSTED THE ANSWERS DOWN BELOW.....lol

DirtySouth
10-27-2008, 07:37 PM
1. Tracey
2. ?
3. ?
4. Vanilla
5. ?
6. Precious
7. Katie Cokks
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

TurboMan
10-27-2008, 07:48 PM
name These 10 Dicks/cocks In Order? No Prize, Just Have Fun With It...........

i'll Post The Answers Later.................lol

damm....Roc,you are crazy LOL...number 1.Tracey 2. is your boo Sheeba...after that....man i dont know.

TSSexyChanel
10-27-2008, 08:11 PM
and you call yourselves trannie afficianado's tisk tisk tisk LOL

ROC
10-28-2008, 02:57 AM
man Oh Man............ That Was Fun.........lol...here Goes The Answer~key.........

tracey
Sheeba
Nefertiti
Vanilla
Shante
Precious
Katie
Kim(nyc)
Julisa
The Lovely Lisa Kage(r.i.p.)

from Now On Pay Attention In Class.............lol

TurboMan
10-28-2008, 11:11 AM
and you call yourselves trannie afficianado's tisk tisk tisk LOL

no,no,no,.....not TurboMan pretty lady......i am still learning....never worry about what's up front.......AZZ man all day long.

DirtySouth
10-28-2008, 11:39 AM
man Oh Man............ That Was Fun.........lol...here Goes The Answer~key.........

tracey
Sheeba
Nefertiti
Vanilla
Shante
Precious
Katie
Kim(nyc)
Julisa
The Lovely Lisa Kage(r.i.p.)

from Now On Pay Attention In Class.............lol

If you woulda showed nef actually hard, I woulda got it! :D

TSSexyChanel
10-28-2008, 01:20 PM
no,no,no,.....not TurboMan pretty lady......i am still learning....never worry about what's up front.......AZZ man all day long.

with some girls whats up front can reach to the back LOL

TurboMan
10-28-2008, 01:35 PM

true dat pretty baby.......just dont be so hard on me LOL.

ROC
10-28-2008, 06:16 PM
if You Woulda Showed Nef Actually Hard, I Woulda Got It! :d

i Took That Into Consideration Bro. Lol...........anyone Can Identify Neff With That Hard-on..........

DrDickenstein
10-29-2008, 02:44 AM

Best of Both Worlds!! Love the pic Chanel....wow....the Fro sets it off!! Natural hair is the best... Had a couple FRIENDS wear their Fro wig for me every time I went over to hang out.... Usually didn't end up staying a real long time. :( lol

ROC
10-29-2008, 02:55 AM
Best of Both Worlds!! Love the pic Chanel....wow....the Fro sets it off!! Natural hair is the best... Had a couple FRIENDS wear their Fro wig for me every time I went over to hang out.... Usually didn't end up staying a real long time. :( lol

LOVE THOSE PHOTOS TOO, KINDA TAKES YA BACK TO THE 70's.... KISSES CHANEL.............LOVE YA BOO..

DrDickenstein
10-29-2008, 03:00 AM
LOVE THOSE PHOTOS TOO, KINDA TAKES YA BACK TO THE 70's.... KISSES CHANEL.............LOVE YA BOO..

Exactly "back to the 70s"!! Good times. I think I was born in the wrong decade. Born in the 70s, guess I shoulda been an adult though. :confused: Dammit.

ROC
10-29-2008, 03:14 AM
Exactly "back to the 70s"!! Good times. I think I was born in the wrong decade. Born in the 70s, guess I shoulda been an adult though. :confused: Dammit.

SPEAKING OF "GOOD~TIMES", GO CHECK OUT Bern Nadette Stanis(THELMA)...MAN SHE STILL LOOKS FINE AS HELL......

http://www.thelmaofgoodtimes.com/