tsamberskyi
12-31-2011, 05:55 PM
i got tired of short hair...lol

CosmicTraveler
12-31-2011, 07:12 PM
Good. Didn't really do you justice.

Indy24
12-31-2011, 07:38 PM
Yeah, pic #5 makes me loose sight of why there was any animosity or bad blood between us to begin us to began with.

They're all lovely pictures.

I apologize for all the dumb negative things I've said to you in the pass and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

I would tell you to tell your guy that he's a lucky man but I'm quit sure he's already aware ;)

CosmicTraveler
12-31-2011, 07:44 PM
Meanwhile, pic #6 makes you look as if you have killed a man... toaster in the tub I would guess.

tsamberskyi
12-31-2011, 07:51 PM
Yeah, pic #5 makes me loose sight of why there was any animosity or bad blood between us to begin us to began with.

They're all lovely pictures.

I apologize for all the dumb negative things I've said to you in the pass and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

I would tell you to tell your guy that he's a lucky man but I'm quit sure he's already aware ;)

lol thanks hun...this is a side of you ive never seen before..its quite nice i must admit.so i assume that we're going to bury the hatchet and im quite okay with that.i much rather show love than be a hater anyway.
happy new years to you too and many blessings.

tsamberskyi
12-31-2011, 07:51 PM
Meanwhile, pic #6 makes you look as if you have killed a man... toaster in the tub I would guess.

um..okay? >_>

CosmicTraveler
12-31-2011, 07:55 PM
um..okay? >_>

No. It isn't.

Indy24
12-31-2011, 08:15 PM

........????

TurboMan
01-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Photo #5..my favorite whatta beautiful azz.

Ms Remy M
01-01-2012, 04:11 PM

No. It isn't.

Dude, what exactly is your problem? I've been overlooking the past few comments you've directed toward Amber over the last couple months, but really what's your problem? You use to be real cool toward Amber and now the cold shoulder as if she did something to you personally. :confused:

----------------
Now playing: Marilyn Manson - Man That You Fear (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/marilyn+manson/track/man+that+you+fear)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

greensamba1
01-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Oh my Amber you look great!..happy new year sweety!

DYNACORD
01-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Amber your face is one of a kind. Meaning you have a look of your own.
Beautiful! Enjoy your new year babe.

I'm in a new realtionship, so I can't look at your pics anymore. LOL!

Kazharlem
01-03-2012, 10:02 PM
i got tired of short hair...lol

Ms Amber Skyi I adore each and every picture you posted here. You are incredibly sexy and you have a very beautiful face. I don't care what anyone on the forum says, you are among the most beautiful women on this site or any other site. Stay as you are... (Beautiful, Intelligent, Sexy and Sweet)

123kid
01-13-2012, 01:10 PM
you look super hot with long hair but the shoot you did with lucky was 10x hotter than the one with joe

tsamberskyi
01-13-2012, 04:31 PM
you look super hot with long hair but the shoot you did with lucky was 10x hotter than the one with joe

thanks....while i wasnt happy with my look personally it seems like alot more people were into that scene versus the first hardcore i did...i guess it was a performance thing.

CosmicTraveler
01-13-2012, 07:26 PM
thanks....while i wasnt happy with my look personally it seems like alot more people were into that scene versus the first hardcore i did...i guess it was a performance thing.

I recall you saying the model from the first scene didn't put out much chemistry. Things like that can be decisive in whether or not a scene is good.

CosmicTraveler
01-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Well that may be true good sir... but she'll never be able to pilot Big-O with only those skills.

ROC
01-19-2012, 09:22 AM
beautiful..........

eclectic_co
01-20-2012, 06:20 AM
VERY SEXY!!!!

:cool: