PDA

View Full Version : Genetic girls and Trannies

Indy24
12-31-2011, 07:02 PM
Yesterday I was in a department store in Center City when one of the female workers there who was helping me said "Hey look at that crazy man over there...." So when I turned around to look, the first thing I saw was a fat middle aged white guy walking around. So I looked back at the cashier with a confused look and she then said "No the one dressed like a woman!"

And low and behold there was a tall tgirl of Puerto-Rican decent who looked to be in her late 20s or early 30's browsing in the store. "That's a man!" she whispers "A mess aint it...?" She state while shaking her head, expecting some feedback from me about her appearance as well. But I dismissed it and ask if they had the Polo jacket in a different size.

Now as she walks to the front to check, a few things comes to mind. First off the cashier in question from scale of 1 to 10, five being average I'd say she was a six tops on a good day. There were 2 other female workers there as well. A brown skinned chick who that was an "7 1/2" (had some crazy tatoo's so I took a point) and a skinny female who was a "3", hell I thought she was with the tranny if you catch the meaning.

The cashier comes back and tells me that they have the jacket but its at another one of their stores. So since it's on sale I told them that I'd wait for them to get it since they had to go there anyway to get something the TS wanted. Now normally I'd flirt with the cashiers depending on the vibe or at least indulge in some small talk. But this time I kept my mouth shut. The tgirl walks out of the store for a minute and the girls have a field day.

"Did you see those cheek bones?!" "I know, Eww" "He could've at least got a doctor who know what they were doing" "Don't nobody's cheeks stand out like that!"

Now I didn't know the tgirl personally but I have seen her before (likely on the stroll or the clubs near it) She was wearing heals which allowed her to tower me by maybe an inch. No real body to speak of either but her voice was legit when spoke.

So would I personally chase her? No not likely. But at that point I felt bad for her. If she was someone I had personally known then I would've spoke if only to shut those bitches up and give them a second thought before they talked sh*t about people as publicly as they did. I mean it is a business and professionalism went out the door as soon as the Tgirl walked in.

And sadly there were a couple of other things that I would've looked and maybe purchased while waiting in the store but after observing those insecure women show just how fucked up they were on the inside, I just got the jacket and left. There was even a little sarcasm in the way the cashier who helped me called the tgirl "Miss".

So I guess this was an ironic way to close off this year. I could tell by the way I felt that situation that I'm more than just some dick hungry skirt chaser with a fetish. Despite my womanizing ways I still have a stock in the ts life I've been accustomed to for what's going on 10 years. And it depresses me to realize that there will never be any real acceptance with Trans-sexuality as lone as people aren't even happy with themselves.

Bring on 2012 to fight the never ending fight....

CosmicTraveler
12-31-2011, 07:09 PM
The nature of humanity is to build itself up while tearing others down. Just looking at the lay of the land is proof of that. Nothing will change among people, because no matter how many change there will be enough that don't change to infect the next generation and prevent it from changing. I expect nothing from people, except for them to piss me off and die.

Indy24
12-31-2011, 07:26 PM
The nature of humanity is to build itself up while tearing others down. Just looking at the lay of the land is proof of that. Nothing will change among people, because no matter how many change there will be enough that don't change to infect the next generation and prevent it from changing. I expect nothing from people, except for them to piss me off and die.

*clicks the like button*

And that's how I see it.

The girl that was helping me had mentioned to the male co-worker there that she had no boyfriend, which made her obsession with the TS that much more ironic.

She needed me to co-sign putting the tgirl down to help boost her esteem otherwise who cares right?

Now the tgirl reminded me more or less of "The Cat Lady" but as an employee on the clock who doesn't mind taking her money it's not for you to say all publicly as if everyone is cool with it. You're an ass for assuming it and it comes off as a huge character flaw. The TS wasn't being disrespectful she just wanted some damn shoes.

Just do your job and go about you business.

Now if I do ever run into this ts again I will pull her to the side and tell her what went down. So she can make the decision on whether to give them her money again.

tsamberskyi
12-31-2011, 07:32 PM
*clicks the like button*

And that's how I see it.

The girl that was helping me had mentioned to the male co-worker there that she had no boyfriend, which made her obsession with the TS that much more ironic.

She needed me to co-sign putting the tgirl down to help boost her esteem otherwise who cares right?

Now the tgirl reminded me more or less of "The Cat Lady" but as an employee on the clock who doesn't mind taking her money it's not for you to say all publicly as if everyone is cool with it. You're an ass for assuming it and it comes off as a huge character flaw. The TS wasn't being disrespectful she just wanted some damn shoes.

Just do your job and go about you business.

Now if I do ever run into this ts again I will pull her to the side and tell her what went down. So she can make the decision on whether to give them her money again.

dont do that man...no girl wants to know when they get clocked.if she didnt notice it (she probably did tho) than let it be...im sure your heart is in the right place but youll probably just make her feel insecure and embarrassed more than anything else

CosmicTraveler
12-31-2011, 07:33 PM
That's another thing I despise. People who constantly need their negativity to be cosigned. If the negativity alone wasn't a turn off, the fact that you can't confidently berate people shows me that you don't think that highly of yourself. Which just adds to how much I dislike you in the end. I don't think Lex Luthor would have been as imposing if he needed someone to agree with everything he said.

Indy24
12-31-2011, 08:59 PM
dont do that man...no girl wants to know when they get clocked.if she didnt notice it (she probably did tho) than let it be...im sure your heart is in the right place but youll probably just make her feel insecure and embarrassed more than anything else

Fair enough, it's likely they're just the help anyway so it's not like any of those girls will be there the next time I am so yeah, your right.

Plus the tattling persona wouldn't sit to well either. Just caught up in the hype I guess.

Karma has a knack for ruling out the wicked anyway so I'm good.

werwt22
12-31-2011, 11:13 PM
I dont think it had anything to do with her being a tranny. People like that will clown anyone. If you walked in with a leather jacket with a piece of duct tape on the back to cover a tear, they would have went in on you too LOL. I prolly would have also LMAO. However it was very unprofessional. I wouldnt read into it much more than that.

MrLaker
01-01-2012, 04:34 PM
I really wanna know tho who takes a point off for tattoo's. Unless you trying to wife her, if the body right who cares.

Ms Remy M
01-01-2012, 04:45 PM
I really wanna know tho who takes a point off for tattoo's. Unless you trying to wife her, if the body right who cares.

That answer should be obvious, Indy24 takes a point off for tattoos. :p Some people are into certain aspects and others aren't. We don't all have to like the same things. I personally love Ink and Metal! :cool: I could care less if a girl has 'body', the only physical aspect that interest me is a pretty face, so "To each their own".

----------------
Now playing: Marilyn Manson - Cake And Sodomy (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/marilyn+manson/track/cake+and+sodomy)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

DYNACORD
01-02-2012, 01:53 PM
I love a pretty face!:cool:

Too bad that worker wasn't overheard by a superviser. Sounds like she was never given any diversity training. Diversity classes and training is one the biggest area's of HR in the corporate world right now. If you ever get a chance to sit in on one, do so. There is more to it than just accepting others.

Indy24
01-02-2012, 06:39 PM

Those who are use to quality do.

Mind you, tattoo's can be sexy depending on the person and the tattoo(s) in question.

This chick had a pretty face, beautiful body and flawless complexion but got bored with it and went crazy with the ink.

Would you put gratify on a Maybach?

Thanks for posting.

Indy24
01-02-2012, 07:07 PM
That answer should be obvious, Indy24 takes a point off for tattoos. :p Some people are into certain aspects and others aren't. We don't all have to like the same things. I personally love Ink and Metal! :cool: I could care less if a girl has 'body', the only physical aspect that interest me is a pretty face, so "To each their own".

----------------
Now playing: Marilyn Manson - Cake And Sodomy (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/marilyn+manson/track/cake+and+sodomy)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

There was this one time I was on the subway and spotted this light brown skinned chick with this big tattoo of Medusa on her arm.

The face on it was drawn beautifully and had a hair full of serpents that almost looked like micro-braids . That turned me on to the hundredth degree. Better yet in intrigued me. Even more than your average "cry for attention" tramp stamp for some reason. So I tried to catch up with her since we were all getting off at the same stop. If nothing else I would have complimented her tatt but lost her in all the damn traffic.

The point is that for me it came off as truly being unique and the look matched her attitude.

That tattoo was a statement. A bold one at that but it still worked for her because you can tell it had meaning. Not just some random scribble here and there just for the sake of doing it....

Whether it's a search for "wifey" or not you can tell the guys on here who don't hear "yes" a lot.

That's why anything will do.