PDA

View Full Version : Photographer's asking this question >>>

Omega
01-02-2012, 07:33 AM
[Warning: When I bellow embers to my earthy herb and then proceed to time travel, I tend to think...think more than I usually should for 3 hours at a time when I'm out and about. I apologize if I bore you with any part of this writing from my thoughts that I am about to share with you. If it entertains you, thank you from the depths of my inner spirit that solemnly grants me peace.]

Once upon a time, so many dozens of months ago, there was a photographer that work for -aka- the website that this forum inter-twines with(BTG.com). He was a cool guy behind the cam...always asking the models questions...which is good, at least in my opinion. I've been a member on and off the site for a few yrs now since coming across t-girls and what they have to offer. With that being said, I've seen alot of sets this guy did with various models and almost every video contained a question. One simple question that latched onto my mind and stuck with me ever since. I think it's funny even up to this very day. I think he was fascinated with the detailing of what he asked every model he filmed/photographed. He even got to a point to where he would ask the question in different ways. I thought that was creative and give him an 'A' for effort. Right after the models gets a hard-on, the first thing he asks before she does anything else; "So how big is your dick any way"? I know some photographers ask the models in different ways such as verbally doing so or as I've been seeing more of now, 'The Truth Meter'(Shouts out to ya). There is no problem in my mind of why he ask his models that question, it's just funny the way he asks with the expressing behind his voice backing him like he's afraid to ask. Does anyone know if he's still filming by the way? But to the photographers, what goes through your mind right before asking the model on set, her size? Does it make you feel out of character or uncomfortable to ask that? And what's one of the most outrageous/unorthodox things a model has done before, on or after a set?