PDA

View Full Version : Where is Aimee?

TVSURFER
10-28-2008, 06:45 PM
I just picked up Joey Silvera's Rouge Adventure #27 just to get a hot look at Aimee. She didn't disappoint me! Does anyone have info on her? Or, is she in the works for a shoot? It has been quite awhile? This is a very sexy girl!
:cool:

GroobySteven
10-28-2008, 06:48 PM
I just picked up Joey Silvera's Rouge Adventure #27 just to get a hot look at Aimee. She didn't disappoint me! Does anyone have info on her? Or, is she in the works for a shoot? It has been quite awhile? This is a very sexy girl!

Not the easiest model to work with.

Buddy Wood
10-28-2008, 10:03 PM
I saw her out at Peanuts in LA a few months back. Hung out with her and Jade one night there. Saw her out another time recently. She looks great.

I've worked with her once.

TVSURFER
10-28-2008, 11:16 PM
I know she did a Grooby video, but the Joey Silvera's Rouge Adventure # 27endeared me to her. Its a number 12 "Zipper Buster" on a scale of 1 to 10! Its too bad she's a difficult read.

DirtySouth
10-29-2008, 02:54 AM
I got into a cussing match with her (and I won) before I even knew who she was. Ive heard she isnt easy to work with also.....not really an easy person to chat with now that I think about it. She's hot though, Ill give her that.

kilakali
10-29-2008, 04:22 AM
I saw her out at Peanuts in LA a few months back. Hung out with her and Jade one night there. Saw her out another time recently. She looks great.

I've worked with her once.

As Buddy stated she is still here in Cali I see her around at some spots. I know she likes Roscoes ( saw her there about a week and half ago). She is cool with me never had any problems with her maybe we just click. I can say she has excellent oral skills.
Any contact info you can find on eros.

GroobySteven
10-29-2008, 08:35 PM
I know she likes Roscoes (

Chicken and Waffles! Yum!