PDA

View Full Version : mercedez

hankst1
01-05-2012, 06:02 PM
will we be seeing the mercedez hard core video soon? been on the coming soons since early october

vnda22
01-06-2012, 02:19 PM
That Mercedez hardcore set is already out. It's over on the shemalexxx site.

hankst1
01-06-2012, 03:11 PM
i saw the updtes on 3x but the coming soon is on btg

blk_jnd
01-06-2012, 05:27 PM
i saw the updtes on 3x but the coming soon is on btg

Anyone else getting confused by the proliferation of Grooby sites, often with overlapping mission statements?

I understand the empire has to grow but the query above is one reason niches should be kept as niches. Just my 2c

thegreat1
01-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Anyone else getting confused by the proliferation of Grooby sites, often with overlapping mission statements?

I understand the empire has to grow but the query above is one reason niches should be kept as niches. Just my 2c

I was thinking the same thing. If i have to join 15 different sites, it just seems like 'chasing the dragon'...not to mean extortion. Dont mean to come off harshly, just stating my feelings

tsamberskyi
01-06-2012, 08:12 PM

i think its great actually..gives girls exposure to a wider demographic than just the guys that subscribe to black tgirls

joegarcia25
01-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Amber please answer your private message

DYNACORD
01-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Little tuff to keep track. I saw the Hailey Hardcore on "Shemale Hardcore". Sorry Remy but she is possibably the worst TOP I have ever seen. Was expecting, hoping for more interest and passion from her. I think I am safe in saying that if their orgasm personal scene is boring then their HC won't be any better. Just my opinion.

Ms Remy M
01-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Little tuff to keep track. I saw the Hailey Hardcore on "Shemale Hardcore". Sorry Remy but she is possibably the worst TOP I have ever seen. Was expecting, hoping for more interest and passion from her. I think I am safe in saying that if their orgasm personal scene is boring then their HC won't be any better. Just my opinion.

Was really hoping to get her to do a vers scene as we'd discussed to spice things up, as I don't normally care for filming the girl in a TOP scene if it's with a guy, but couldn't get it to happen on set.

DYNACORD
01-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Was really hoping to get her to do a vers scene as we'd discussed to spice things up, as I don't normally care for filming the girl in a TOP scene if it's with a guy, but couldn't get it to happen on set.

Understood. You shouldn't be biased like that towards the girl on TOP. LOL!
I've said it before, a good looking girl doesn't make them a good top or lover. Period! But you never know untill they try out for the part. :)
I like your work and you know that. Can't have a good scene if you don't have good actors.

NEEEEXT!

joegarcia25
01-07-2012, 02:33 AM
Hailey looks totally different.

Ms Remy M
01-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Understood. You shouldn't be biased like that towards the girl on TOP. LOL!
I've said it before, a good looking girl doesn't make them a good top or lover. Period! But you never know untill they try out for the part. :)
I like your work and you know that. Can't have a good scene if you don't have good actors.

NEEEEXT!

Aye, I totally prefer to film the girl in her natural inclination, but if Topping I'd like the girl Topping another girl or female best in my opinion.

----------------
Now playing: Android Lust - Visceral Stimulation (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/android+lust/track/visceral+stimulation)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Kazharlem
01-09-2012, 10:35 PM

I was never a fan of T-girls topping men or other T-girls until I saw Sasha Strokes. She changed my whole outlook on the subject. I would love to see her top Hailey or anybody cause always seems like she is enjoying herself and she definitely knows how to work it.