PDA

View Full Version : shemale pocahontas fools dude

tyrone70
01-11-2012, 05:06 PM
this is old but im not sure ppl know how fuckin fine "Ke-Ke" really is, damn I wish she was my soulmate. just fast foward to the 3:35 mark. this woman is a ledgend in the game. I bet 9/10 niggaz would hit but most dudes wouldn't admit it publicly atleast I wouldn't truth b told if niggaz had to take the truth potion 10/10 niggaz would knock that out the box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUZvrAf0s5E&feature=BFa&list=FLGBvE5jaVqXhXMxpBvVeqXA&lf=mh_lolz

-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQyWSJFGMsM&feature=related

pipeahoe
01-11-2012, 10:27 PM
by faaaaaar she's my only fav

i've never used that many "a"s before it must be true! seriously doe

tyrone70
01-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Man I feel you! she is a certified dime, and any nigga who diss her is lying on the low they would fuck. I kno she is a TS but niggaz i kno who think they wouldn't fuck with a tranny would do her

tsamberskyi
01-12-2012, 12:02 AM
why is it that she has to be fooling dudes..shes just being herself, a woman

tyrone70
01-12-2012, 03:31 AM

I agree them niggaz was thirsty and got just what they deserved

FlacoPro
01-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Pocahontas is beautiful and she breaks barriers as well. I don't know any man who wouldn't hit that if they got the chance. She's really just irresistible.

werwt22
01-12-2012, 09:50 PM

true. but this subject kinda iffy though because bad things can happen if the wrong guy gets led along too far. and in all honesty, it does traumatize a lotta guys knowing they just tried to holla at a "man", so idk if fooling is the correct word, but thats kinda what it is. I guess the discussion is more along the lines of when do you tell them you have a peepee LOL.

tsamberskyi
01-13-2012, 02:23 AM
true. but this subject kinda iffy though because bad things can happen if the wrong guy gets led along too far. and in all honesty, it does traumatize a lotta guys knowing they just tried to holla at a "man", so idk if fooling is the correct word, but thats kinda what it is. I guess the discussion is more along the lines of when do you tell them you have a peepee LOL.

i look at it like this...if im out and about minding my business and you decide to "holla" at me thats one you.i dont feel the need to tell every man that comes up to me...'hey i was born a guy and have balls like you..." its not like your getting in bed with me that very moment...9 out of 10 times i already forgot about you as i round the next block

werwt22
01-13-2012, 03:09 PM
i look at it like this...if im out and about minding my business and you decide to "holla" at me thats one you.i dont feel the need to tell every man that comes up to me...'hey i was born a guy and have balls like you..." its not like your getting in bed with me that very moment...9 out of 10 times i already forgot about you as i round the next block

True, i feel that.

anonymoussonny
01-15-2012, 04:13 AM
I think attraction is attraction...whether its man, woman or TG. Attraction is based on so many variables for all genders. I recognize attractive qualities in the feminine form. Most men do as well. The problem is when men are unable to reconcile their ego with admitting to themselves and being comfortable with the fact that a feminine form may be exhibited 'very well' by a male gender. That feeling in their loins is proof that you can't fight attraction...but the thoughts about what others may think of them normally produces the fear and negative reactions after they become aware of their initial lack of identification, especially when someone is blurring the gender line (or crossing it completely).:rolleyes:

tyrone70
01-15-2012, 08:55 PM
I think attraction is attraction...whether its man, woman or TG. Attraction is based on so many variables for all genders. I recognize attractive qualities in the feminine form. Most men do as well. The problem is when men are unable to reconcile their ego with admitting to themselves and being comfortable with the fact that a feminine form may be exhibited 'very well' by a male gender. That feeling in their loins is proof that you can't fight attraction...but the thoughts about what others may think of them normally produces the fear and negative reactions after they become aware of their initial lack of identification, especially when someone is blurring the gender line (or crossing it completely).:rolleyes:

well spoken I didn't even kno i was attracted to transgenders until I was 22, and it was very hard for me to cope with

james7
01-15-2012, 10:33 PM
that is so true.. we all know we would fuck its just nobody wants to admit it... i came to peace with myself after seeing sheeba riding and sucking dick the way she do.. and then looking at a mia isebella or a nodynadia come on man every man 95% if were trapped in a room with a fine ts they would all hit if know one knew about it.

newtothisphilly
01-21-2012, 10:30 PM

I disagree. There are men who able to say "I was attracted, and you're attractive, but you're a male,so you're not for me"

What this video proves is that men need to investigate a bit more than just chasing a big ass.