PDA

View Full Version : who's in today's update

wiggron
10-28-2008, 09:57 PM
my sub expired and i'm debating whether or not to renew depends on todays update

ROC
10-29-2008, 01:33 AM
my Sub Expired And I'm Debating Whether Or Not To Renew Depends On Todays Update

Bro. Not Only This Weeks Line Up Is Off Da Hook....every Tuesdays Line Up Is Worth Subsription-renewal...............

DrDickenstein
10-29-2008, 01:48 AM
Bro. Not Only This Weeks Line Up Is Off Da Hook....every Tuesdays Line Up Is Worth Subsription-renewal...............

Yup ROC is on-point, as usual. And yah this is a good week. Been a while since it wasn't a good Tuesday around here though. :cool:

10-29-2008, 02:08 AM

wow what a kiss ass ....sorry but every week is not the greatest thing since sliced bread lol

ROC
10-29-2008, 02:15 AM
wow What A Kiss Ass ....sorry But Every Week Is Not The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread Lol

kiss~ass......lol.......how Da Hell You Know Sticky~fingers With Ya Two~posts........... All I'm Saying Is I See Quality Up In Here Every Week, Quality You Don't Get On Those Other So~called Updated Sites.......i'm Done With You, Everyone Has Their Opinions On This Matter So Lets Not Go Into A 4 Page Topic Discussion On Why You Should Renew Your Subsription.......peace, I'll Holla.........

DrDickenstein
10-29-2008, 02:26 AM
kiss~ass......lol.......how Da Hell You Know Sticky~fingers With Ya Two~posts........... All I'm Saying Is I See Quality Up In Here Every Week, Quality You Don't Get On Those Other So~called Updated Sites.......i'm Done With You, Everyone Has Their Opinions On This Matter So Lets Not Go Into A 4 Page Topic Discussion On Why You Should Renew Your Subsription.......peace, I'll Holla.........

What ROC said. Keep it movin Sticky.

DirtySouth
10-29-2008, 02:51 AM
my sub expired and i'm debating whether or not to renew depends on todays update

Just put it on auto renew, sit back and wait for every Tuesday.

Ms Remy M
10-29-2008, 03:29 AM

this is the black tgirls forum, I imagine we all agree every week is a worthwhile week, just grab the yearly subscription and save a few bucks resting easy in the knowlegde that lots of great new hot gals will be here waiting to make you randy!!

nycguy
10-29-2008, 07:59 AM
this is the black tgirls forum, I imagine we all agree every week is a worthwhile week, just grab the yearly subscription and save a few bucks resting easy in the knowlegde that lots of great new hot gals will be here waiting to make you randy!!

What the hell does the Macho Man have to do with this?!? lol...

All I really want to say is Nomie has been on here before under another name, I'm pretty sure of it. I know i saw that face here before. On another note, Kim from the old gallery 4 cant hold her liquor! lol..

Oh! All the updates are not fire! but overall it's worth it to stay in.

DrDickenstein
10-29-2008, 11:28 AM
All I really want to say is Nomie has been on here before under another name, I'm pretty sure of it. I know i saw that face here before.

Yah....new Nomie is Jasmine from Vegas/LA.

Last set she used that fleshlight thing....kinda fuckin hot and a fantastic finish!! Anybody tried it? Any co-signers??