PDA

View Full Version : 2 coming soons I can't wait to see

Kazharlem
01-14-2012, 03:04 AM
These two girls will be stars real quick. Pretty faces and sexy ass bodies. Their names are Adriana & Tali. I beleive Tali is from NYC, that looks like a Tony Vee shoot. If she is I am definitely going to look her up. Adriana was shot by Remy so I'm definitely looking for a great interview.

twowaybro
01-14-2012, 04:58 AM
Adrianna is a doll.....:D.....looking forward to her set as well.

DYNACORD
01-15-2012, 01:45 AM
WOW! I just looked at the coming soon section earlier in the week and I didn't see these 2. Very nice!

Did you see this babe?

tsamberskyi
01-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Adrianna is a doll.....:D.....looking forward to her set as well.

yea,thats my home girl...i actually put remy on to her..shes looking crazy gorgeous as uasual

anonymoussonny
01-15-2012, 03:32 AM
Tali looks ready to get it...IMHO!

Love them long legs and that 'good' hair, LOL;)

Supertime
01-15-2012, 06:10 AM
I do like all three girls that were previously mentioned. But I think I am looking forward to both Mercedez and Holly's updates the most. I am a fan of both ladies. I would love to see a Holly HC as well; in her first videos, she sounded like she was a real freaky girl. I love them freaky girls. :D

Kazharlem
01-16-2012, 06:23 PM
yea,thats my home girl...i actually put remy on to her..shes looking crazy gorgeous as uasual

nice, what can you tell us about her? does she ever travel?

WhereChyna
01-30-2012, 05:33 AM
Kaz, I'm wit u. I can't wait to see these fine specimens. But, alas...Grooby prolly won't set them free until 'til spring...(lol). But really, it seems like it.takes several months til the "coming soons" actually come "later" :rolleyes: