PDA

View Full Version : rebecca beat guy up cuz he tried to steal her purse

tyrone70
01-15-2012, 09:07 PM
I kno u guys really dont' give a damn but i just spoke to the fine ass rebecca, and she whooped the dudes ass because he tried to steal her purse. Express Milan put the vid out w/that title bcuz she is jealous of all the modling jobs she is getting. so I apologize to Rebecca and smh at Express Milan for putting the whole transexual gender in a bad light

Indy24
01-15-2012, 10:00 PM
What's Express Milan?

thegreat1
01-16-2012, 12:16 AM
If you really believe that, smdh. Dont let your attraction for a female over rule your thinking.

carmencream
01-16-2012, 01:59 AM
I also Call Bullshit on that, In my expierence when someone tried to steal my purse I ran away from them not to them :rolleyes: Hang that shit up and stop trying to save someone that made a fool out of themselves!

tsamberskyi
01-16-2012, 04:30 AM
who cares....

thegreat1
01-16-2012, 06:08 AM
I also Call Bullshit on that, In my expierence when someone tried to steal my purse I ran away from them not to them :rolleyes: Hang that shit up and stop trying to save someone that made a fool out of themselves!

Agreed...not in the entire video did she mention him trying to steal her purse...and you don't whoop anybody's ass without talking shit to them while you're doing it lol...her excuse is about as fake as joe paterno SWEARING he didn't know EXACTLY what was going on smh

again, you dudes get SO caught up in a chick's looks that y'all fall for the damn okey doke...think with your brain, not your dick...

tyrone70
01-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Yeah maybe i was too smitten to think it through lol

CosmicTraveler
01-16-2012, 03:33 PM
I agree with Abraqmsh.

Indy24
01-16-2012, 07:17 PM
I agree with Abraqmsh.

So you agree with him saying the Blue Lanterns are tougher than the Orange?

....that may not sit to well with Larfleeze.

But what ever. I'm #Senestro anyways...

CosmicTraveler
01-16-2012, 07:42 PM
So you agree with him saying the Blue Lanterns are tougher than the Orange?

....that may not sit to well with Larfleeze.

But what ever. I'm #Senestro anyways...

I'm a red ringer anyways. I just think Larfleeze is hilarious.

01-16-2012, 11:55 PM
who cares....

^ this sums it up

bibba
01-17-2012, 12:12 AM
I agree with Abraqmsh.

ya im with you on that guys rant :p

Indy24
01-18-2012, 02:09 AM
Yeah I could see the rage thing happening.

Hmm...if there was a group of transsexual Lanterns what color would they be? And what about a "Chaser Corps" would they back the Trans Lanterns or deny any affiliation when confronted by their baby's mothers....?

CosmicTraveler
01-18-2012, 03:08 AM
Yeah I could see the rage thing happening.

Hmm...if there was a group of transsexual Lanterns what color would they be? And what about a "Chaser Corps" would they back the Trans Lanterns or deny any affiliation when confronted by their baby's mothers....?

I dunno... I mean... transexualism isn't exactly an emotion... That aside, uh... Greyish... pink... blend... Maybe like a cup of Trix yogurt. I also imagine you'd know way more about a Chaser Corps than I would. I'm not cut out for chasing. No matter what Remy says. - _-

Indy24
01-20-2012, 12:35 AM
I dunno... I mean... transexualism isn't exactly an emotion... That aside, uh... Greyish... pink... blend... Maybe like a cup of Trix yogurt. I also imagine you'd know way more about a Chaser Corps than I would. I'm not cut out for chasing. No matter what Remy says. - _-

The ring chooses you my friend. LMAO!

ty-clone
01-20-2012, 04:47 AM
sorry for being a little confused. but why do y'all believe she lying? it clear that the guy did something to make her react in that manner. unless y'all saying she goes around and beats the shit outta people for no reason.

CosmicTraveler
01-20-2012, 07:52 AM
The ring chooses you my friend. LMAO!

You know... I can't argue with that.