PDA

View Full Version : New Crush

Kazharlem
01-19-2012, 11:02 PM
I am loving Chyna. She is absofuckinlutely beautiful. She has a pretty face, long slender legs, a plump ass and and an anaconda disguised as a dick.:) She is amazing and I have been seeing her pop up on other sites and she gets more and more sexy with every photoshoot. What more could a man want in a woman ? Chyna has everything. I would love to meet her one day.

Indy24
01-20-2012, 12:08 AM
DAMN!

When erect, she could put the average prostate massager out of business....

That's like instant gratification, she don't even have to put it all the way in and she wont have to move much once it's in there.

Sadly I have a tranny built almost exactly like her frame and face wise, thing is she only bottoms.

Gotta shop around in 2012. But right now it's COOOOOOOLD!

ty-clone
01-20-2012, 04:38 AM
old crush for me

way back when dyncord posted her pic on here as this new hottness looking to get into the game. i nearly pasted out

Kazharlem
01-20-2012, 09:44 PM
old crush for me

way back when dyncord posted her pic on here as this new hottness looking to get into the game. i nearly pasted out

You're right she is total hotness. The Dick she has is out of this world, but she is also intelligent, down to earth and her body and face are as sexy as they come. We sometimes tend to overlook the overall female and concentrate on things like a big dick or a plump ass. The girls on this site are so much more than that.