PDA

View Full Version : Ambrosia Vs Luscious

blktgirluveronly
10-29-2008, 12:37 AM
After reading the positive comments written about Ambrosia...I went back to a past thread and saw other comments written about Luscious aka Trina from ATL

In the end, I tried to decide which "light-skin/thick TG" was better looking...

Needless to say fellas...I'm having a hard time deciding...So Please Chime in!

Who would you vote for?

Ambrosia or Luscious:confused:

TVSURFER
10-29-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm color blind when it comes to t-girls! Sadly though, I've been afflicted with it all my adult life!
:cool:

DirtySouth
10-29-2008, 02:52 AM
After reading the positive comments written about Ambrosia...I went back to a past thread and saw other comments written about Luscious aka Trina from ATL

In the end, I tried to decide which "light-skin/thick TG" was better looking...

Needless to say fellas...I'm having a hard time deciding...So Please Chime in!

Who would you vote for?

Ambrosia or Luscious:confused:

I know Luscious personally and have filmed her a couple of times. Go with what you know. Pick Luscious, its worth it.

DrDickenstein
10-29-2008, 02:57 AM
I know Luscious personally and have filmed her a couple of times. Go with what you know. Pick Luscious, its worth it.

Never had the pleasure like Dirty, unfortunately for me. But yah I'd choose Luscious....she sends off that BAD BITCH vibe that would take a real strong man to resist. I wouldn't bother trying....to resist.

ROC
10-29-2008, 03:08 AM
Mannnnnnnn Let Me Help You Decide...........lol

bigdicki
10-29-2008, 03:24 AM
Thats why I say Luscious (Trina) the shit!!:D

kilakali
10-29-2008, 04:24 AM
Luscious you cant go wrong with her.

nycguy
10-29-2008, 08:05 AM
Luscious is very sexy, But I've seen Ambrosia, her thickness is off the meter! She gets my vote.

SexiiTrina
10-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Luscious is very sexy, But I've seen Ambrosia, her thickness is off the meter! She gets my vote.
omg!! Fellas Please Stop Fighting over me.....""lol"" i promise to give all of u a taste of Luscious/Trina Experience in Due time... But Feeel Free to vist me or Come Experience me in my very ow web site an then u can really decide from there whos the best...

www.sexiitrina.com Come join me then tell me whos hot an whos not

kisses trina

bxboy1984
10-30-2008, 03:03 AM
Having sampled Ambrosia, all i can say is be ready lol
Trina looks like a good call as well.