PDA

View Full Version : My Vote For Best Ass Of 2012

Kazharlem
01-31-2012, 10:49 PM
Just saw this week's update and I liked everything I saw. But I must say I think Amber has probably the "Best Ass of 2012"

tsamberskyi
02-01-2012, 01:22 AM
thanks baby thats very sweet..ive always been proud of that particular ASSet lol...100% home grown.
i do have to admit though that im not particularly happy with that set though.my look was a bit too harsh.
im actually about to do a set tonight for shemaleXXX which is going to be all things pretty,feminine and glam ;)

mrvice
02-01-2012, 11:46 AM
thanks baby thats very sweet..ive always been proud of that particular ASSet lol...100% home grown.
i do have to admit though that im not particularly happy with that set though.my look was a bit too harsh.
im actually about to do a set tonight for shemaleXXX which is going to be all things pretty,feminine and glam ;)

looks like we have our own amber rose in the building

Kazharlem
02-01-2012, 11:28 PM

Let me know when they are posted. I will join the site on that day. I love women who are "pretty, feminine and glam". God I wish I knew you when you lived in New York.

FlacoPro
02-02-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm thinking of Joining Shemale XXX as well, that site looks great as much as I love Black T-girls I also love White T-girls and latina Tgirls as well. And it seems like they also have some Native American t-girls on that site, and they look stunning :)

caribtokyo
02-07-2012, 02:04 AM
Just saw this week's update and I liked everything I saw. But I must say I think Amber has probably the "Best Ass of 2012"

i am feeling that sexy haircut.

andwar
02-07-2012, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=tsamberskyi;39918]thanks baby thats very sweet..ive always been proud of that particular ASSet lol...100% home grown.
im actually about to do a set tonight for shemaleXXX which is going to be all things pretty,feminine and glam ;)[/QUOTEI havent been happy wit the last 2 shoots of you.your a gorgeous young lady.but your shoots have been real dissapointing.In My Opinion of coarse]

SHAUN
02-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Amber, you're so blissfully pretty you could never be described as looking "harsh"!! And yes, I could eat your ass for days :)

blue eyed devil

raheme
02-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Now that is ridiculous...never knew you had a phatty like that.

Respect

tsamberskyi
02-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Now that is ridiculous...never knew you had a phatty like that.

Respect

lol have you not seen my avatar? all natural babyyyy

raheme
02-09-2012, 01:07 PM
lol have you not seen my avatar? all natural babyyyy

All natural...only way I like it. Much respect baby girl.

Rah