PDA

View Full Version : Honey~love Is Da Bomb......

ROC
10-29-2008, 02:08 AM
Great Skin~tone, Great Lil'booty........golden Grown Is Beautiful........ Love That Photo-shoot, Great Idea With The Short Jean-skirt, Real Sexi Look.......nice Job Remy.

DrDickenstein
10-29-2008, 02:21 AM
Don't know about Lil Booty...Honey got ASS for DAYS on what looks like a petite frame!! Thicker than those earlier sets....put together real well. Nice UNcut/half-cut piece too... lol :p

ROC
10-29-2008, 02:24 AM
don't Know About Lil Booty...honey Got Ass For Days On What Looks Like A Petite Frame!! Thicker Than Those Earlier Sets....put Together Real Well. Nice Uncut/half-cut Piece Too... Lol :p

true Dat, I Meant To Say Lil'frame...........the Booty Is Phat..........

DirtySouth
10-29-2008, 02:51 AM
Nice Job Remy! Ya beat me to the punch on this dime piece.

Ms Remy M
10-29-2008, 02:54 AM
Great Skin~tone, Great Lil'booty........golden Grown Is Beautiful........ Love That Photo-shoot, Great Idea With The Short Jean-skirt, Real Sexi Look.......nice Job Remy.

Thanks, she's a beauty to be in a room with, great eye candy!!!

MrKnockOut
10-29-2008, 01:07 PM
she looks good, just looks like she's bored as hell in her video:(

kilakali
10-29-2008, 06:29 PM
she looks good, just looks like she's bored as hell in her video:(

She wasnt into it at all when she was measuring her self with the ruler she said "I think this is going to be my last photoshoot". You could also hear her huffing under her breath through half of the vid.

TurboMan
10-29-2008, 08:54 PM
yeah I Heard Her Too, Must Be That Time Of The Month(pms)lol.....

who care's.....there's always a ram in the bush......she can easily be replaced.

smuzik
10-29-2008, 11:53 PM
yeah I Heard Her Too, Must Be That Time Of The Month(pms)lol.....

Yea, I got to give it up to the photog, for not just packing up his gear and bouncing out of there. GOOD JOB being patient..LOL