PDA

View Full Version : 3 Gifts To Get A Transwoman For Valentines Day

Unisex
02-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Valentines Day is next Tuesday, here are a few items I've selected for one,

1) Heart Long Necklace (http://www.betseyjohnson.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12448288) http://betj.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pBETJ1-11918076v275.jpg

2)Ediblearrangement's Vday Delicious (http://www.ediblearrangements.com/fruit-baskets.aspx?CategoryID=365&Section=1)Daisyhttp://www.ediblearrangements.com/Resources/en-us/i/a/t_DelDaisywHrt_DSDB_SHmug_Oct001_EBSw3_save15_HB.j pg

3) RL Notorious (http://www.bluefly.com/Ralph-Lauren-Notorious-Eau-De-Parfum-Spray-17-Oz/cat1370832/313045401/detail.fly) http://cdn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/eqzoom85.ms?img=313045401.pct&outputx=738&outputy=700&level=1

Any other men in here buying a girl something for Valentine's Day?

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 12:33 AM
funny how i never had a valentines day until i became a girl...so i dont put much stock in them now...

thegreat1
02-06-2012, 01:18 AM
funny how i never had a valentines day until i became a girl...so i dont put much stock in them now...

that's because valentine's day are all about the female....as are ALL holidays...why don't you break the cycle and make it about your dude?

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 03:37 AM
that's because valentine's day are all about the female....as are ALL holidays...why don't you break the cycle and make it about your dude?

thats the plan lol...i kinda like breaking gender roles any way

Black Magick
02-06-2012, 10:52 AM
The best gift is no gift. Any tranny I deal with knows I don't give a fuck about them and not to expect anything from me.

vidman
02-06-2012, 12:41 PM
The best gift is no gift. Any tranny I deal with knows I don't give a fuck about them and not to expect anything from me.

So.....quick question B. Magic. If you don't "give a fuck about them...." then why do you deal with them? Just asking homie. Trying to understand the impetus.

GroobySteven
02-06-2012, 01:07 PM

Classy.

:cool:

Unisex
02-06-2012, 01:47 PM

Well, don't mess it up for other (trans) women who do enjoy it.

CosmicTraveler
02-06-2012, 03:34 PM

Do you apply that philosophy to biological women as well?

Black Magick
02-06-2012, 05:43 PM
So.....quick question B. Magic. If you don't "give a fuck about them...." then why do you deal with them? Just asking homie. Trying to understand the impetus.

Strictly a sex thing and nothing more. I don't give a fuck about them as people...only what they can do for me. Which is the same way they view us.

Black Magick
02-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Do you apply that philosophy to biological women as well?

Yep. Difference is...I'll give a woman a chance to earn that sort of respect from me, to be close to me and whatnot, while I'll never do the same for the others.

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Yep. Difference is...I'll give a woman a chance to earn that sort of respect from me, to be close to me and whatnot, while I'll never do the same for the others.

i think i speak for all trans women when i say we have no interest in getting any closer to you than your wallet

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Strictly a sex thing and nothing more. I don't give a fuck about them as people...only what they can do for me. Which is the same way they view us.

no its the way we view men like you...i treat men based on the way they approach and treat me.ive meet a few guys off of here.some i respect as men and others.....lol

Black Magick
02-06-2012, 07:09 PM
i think i speak for all trans women when i say we have no interest in getting any closer to you than your wallet
That's too bad because a tranny never have and never will get to my wallet. I love teasing them when they see me pull up in my 2011 Jag XF, tailor made suits with Crockett & Jones shoes, diamond encrusted rolex and the likes. They approach me thinking they're gonna receive a huge pay day. Then they get mad after they get kicked to the curb after I nut. On top of all that, I don't even spend money on a hotel. We go to THEIR place. With that being said...your kind gets nothing from me but my time, which I should be charging you for. But since I'm such a nice fucking guy, I give them a few minutes for free.

Black Magick
02-06-2012, 07:10 PM
no its the way we view men like you...i treat men based on the way they approach and treat me.ive meet a few guys off of here.some i respect as men and others.....lol
These guys on here worship you, so I'm sure you do respect them in some way. Me...I treat a person like a person, which doesn't sit well with the trans community.

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 07:28 PM
These guys on here worship you, so I'm sure you do respect them in some way. Me...I treat a person like a person, which doesn't sit well with the trans community.

right because what you just wrote above this was treating someone like a person right?

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 07:30 PM
That's too bad because a tranny never have and never will get to my wallet. I love teasing them when they see me pull up in my 2011 Jag XF, tailor made suits with Crockett & Jones shoes, diamond encrusted rolex and the likes. They approach me thinking they're gonna receive a huge pay day. Then they get mad after they get kicked to the curb after I nut. On top of all that, I don't even spend money on a hotel. We go to THEIR place. With that being said...your kind gets nothing from me but my time, which I should be charging you for. But since I'm such a nice fucking guy, I give them a few minutes for free.

well since we're on the internet i can play this game too....i also have diamond encrusted useless shit and pretend luxury cars and obscure name brand shoes >_>

Black Magick
02-06-2012, 07:34 PM
right because what you just wrote above this was treating someone like a person right?
I didn't say what KIND of person.

Listen pal, just give it up because you won't change my mind. Now, there was once a time when I was cordial and respectful to the trans community. But once I saw how rude, evil and nasty trannies really are, my whole perspective changed. From that moment on, that nice shit went out the window. Since I can't help what I'm attracted to, I figured it's just best that I use them for what I want and send them on their way. At least that way, I got what I want and didn't have to put up with the crap.

Black Magick
02-06-2012, 07:35 PM
well since we're on the internet i can play this game too....i also have diamond encrusted useless shit and pretend luxury cars and obscure name brand shoes >_>
YOU are pretending. Good for you.
You don't know who I am, and we're gonna keep it that way. But let's just say that I'm a Wall Street guy. And it's funny because a member of this board actually knew me back when I was broke. :D

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 08:52 PM
You don't know who I am, and we're gonna keep it that way. But let's just say that I'm a Wall Street guy. And it's funny because a member of this board actually knew me back when I was broke. :D

im also going to pretend that im not pretending....dude theres no validity on the web..sorry but i dont believe you nor do i really care...so you got this one i guess

CosmicTraveler
02-06-2012, 08:57 PM
You know what I miss? The little heart candies with the words on them. Those were great.

Unisex
02-06-2012, 09:22 PM
I made this thread hoping we can have a positive dialogue.

vidman
02-06-2012, 09:49 PM

Gotcha B. I definitely understand that. To an extent that is very true based on my experiences as well. The problem arrives when you meet someone and the feelings of adornment are mutual, but those typical stereotypes and generalities begin to poke holes in those feelings of adornment. Next thing you know, you two are beginning to have insecurity issues based on those negative perceptions. This has definitely happened to me before and after about a year, me and the girl talked about it and we both realized that we really liked each other sincerely, but had got hung up on those negative perceptions. Long story short, not all girls have that mentality about guys. Nor do all guys have that mentality about girls. Again, I'm only speaking from my experiences.

Black Magick
02-06-2012, 10:49 PM
im also going to pretend that im not pretending....dude theres no validity on the web..sorry but i dont believe you nor do i really care...so you got this one i guess
Doesn't really matter what another man on a random message board believes or don't believe. *shrugs*

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Doesn't really matter what another man on a random message board believes or don't believe. *shrugs*

lol @ at calling me man....

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 11:04 PM

my bad,didnt mean to make with the drama.blame it on the hormones lol...i love the necklace that you pointed out tho

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Gotcha B. I definitely understand that. To an extent that is very true based on my experiences as well. The problem arrives when you meet someone and the feelings of adornment are mutual, but those typical stereotypes and generalities begin to poke holes in those feelings of adornment. Next thing you know, you two are beginning to have insecurity issues based on those negative perceptions. This has definitely happened to me before and after about a year, me and the girl talked about it and we both realized that we really liked each other sincerely, but had got hung up on those negative perceptions. Long story short, not all girls have that mentality about guys. Nor do all guys have that mentality about girls. Again, I'm only speaking from my experiences.

i honestly think that its wrong to generalize a whole group of people based on the negativity of a few.i had some pretty horrible experiences with men in particular but i dont think all men are shit or chasers.
things like that should be evaluated on a case by case bases.

vidman
02-06-2012, 11:15 PM
i honestly think that its wrong to generalize a whole group of people based on the negativity of a few.i had some pretty horrible experiences with men in particular but i dont think all men are shit or chasers.
things like that should be evaluated on a case by case bases.

Agreed Amber. But I kinda understand where he was coming from. He seems to be quite afluent. If this is truly the case, then he probably experienced girls who dogged him when he had nothing and now that he's paid, the girls are pretending to love him. Kinda like Mike Jones hit single, "Back Then"...they didn't know me, now I'm hot they're all on me. :cool:

tsamberskyi
02-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Agreed Amber. But I kinda understand where he was coming from. He seems to be quite afluent. If this is truly the case, then he probably experienced girls who dogged him when he had nothing and now that he's paid, the girls are pretending to love him. Kinda like Mike Jones hit single, "Back Then"...they didn't know me, now I'm hot they're all on me. :cool:

i noticed that guys tend to go after the girls with the biggest ass or tits and totally pass up on the every day girl who is totally down to earth.and since he supposedly has money now im sure its def the case now.
at the end of the day people can have their stereotypes and generalities.i would just think that as black people we would of gotten sick of that shit by now

CosmicTraveler
02-07-2012, 12:35 AM

Yeah I was trying to steer it back in that direction but apparently no one gives a crap about the candies with the words on'em... Just me... :confused:

Personally I prefer the type of girl who's happy with some take out and a movie. Perfect date in my eyes. I'm a simple man I suppose... like a farmer, but much much lazier.

carmencream
02-07-2012, 12:42 AM
I love Valentines day I get alot of presents feels like a second Christmas to me,the necklace is beautiful. edible arrangements always a winner. but that perfume smells like old lady perfume(just my opinion) I returned it traded for Romance always yours smells sexier! Hope everyone here has a nice hot and steamy Valentines day!

thepiedpiper
02-07-2012, 01:45 AM

Wall Street eh?

Well I'm R Kelly... It's in the name see :cool:

Black Magick
02-07-2012, 08:44 AM
But I kinda understand where he was coming from. He seems to be quite afluent. If this is truly the case, then he probably experienced girls who dogged him when he had nothing and now that he's paid, the girls are pretending to love him. Kinda like Mike Jones hit single, "Back Then"...they didn't know me, now I'm hot they're all on me. :cool:
Basically. That's really what it boils down too. Back when I was broke, that nice shit didn't get me anywhere. But after a lot of hard work and achieving my financial goals, I can treat them like crap, the same as they treated me and they'll still beg for something they know they aren't going to get.

Unisex
02-07-2012, 02:12 PM

Does that make him bitter or just resentful of women?

vidman
02-07-2012, 11:25 PM

I would say a little of both.

Ms Remy M
02-08-2012, 02:30 AM
Wall Street eh?

Well I'm R Kelly... It's in the name see :cool:

lol spent a few years in Germany and read about the real pied piper. Dont care how good his music is, R. Kelly is a pedo!

Ms Remy M
02-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Valentine's Day is awesome when you have someone you truly love to share it with and is just another day when you are all alone. I certainly hope everyone has someone special to share the day with.

Black Magick
02-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Neither. I call it payback time.
I can tolerate women, because I don't really deal with them much. But trannies are a different story. Doesn't really matter much now, because I have the upper hand. I just used this thread as my opportunity to tell people the side of the spectrum that no one really talks about.

Unisex
02-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Neither. I call it payback time.
I can tolerate women, because I don't really deal with them much. But trannies are a different story. Doesn't really matter much now, because I have the upper hand. I just used this thread as my opportunity to tell people the side of the spectrum that no one really talks about.

It's sad to know that there are men like you within the community.

CosmicTraveler
02-09-2012, 01:56 AM
I for one will miss his super villain like behavior. >_>