PDA

View Full Version : Cumming soons

SHAUN
02-08-2012, 01:16 AM
The coming soon pics from Remy and KilaKali look absolutely stunning...

Grooby has long sung the virtues of the girl-next-door, and deserves much credit for doing so.... But I have to say that the general move towards a more glamorous set is very welcome by me (The original definition of "glamour" was a spell/enchantment placed on a human by a SUPERNATURAL being - sound familiar, ladies?)

The ULTRA FEMME look that is heralded in Remy and KKs most recent coming soons is something I relate to as POWER SEDUCTION, where the woman is so intensely attractive and seductive that she proves simply irresistable, aka a FEMME FATALE... The models look stunning, beautiful, their hair and make-up is perfect, lingerie, stockings and heels are becoming more and more common, and I love it!... L-O-V-E IT!... Its a privilege to wank over such devilishly/angelically beautiful women lol

Casual looks such as denims and jogging pants and trainers etc all have their place too, but, seriously, who can argue with MORE glamour? ;)

The only way I can see this site improving now, in my opinion, is to keep delivering more and more glamorous "power femmes"....

I would only add that some of the models, while being incredibly beautiful, could still turn up the seduction a few notches by engaging more verbally with the camera/us (Some of the sets are shot in almost total silence) I totally accept that not all models can "perform" this verbal role as naturally as others, but in these cases maybe they could be prompted to give us plenty of girly/womanly seductive "Ooooohs" and "Aaaaahs" as they enjoy their amazingly gorgeous bodies and command our male attention ;)... I was recently on shemalejapan, where 99% of the models don't speak english, but their regular "ooohs" and "aaaaahs" were so sexy and seductive that I found that was all the communication I needed ;)