PDA

View Full Version : Video Comments

thegreat1
02-08-2012, 02:51 AM
does anyone else besides me read some of the comments that people leave on the videos and either laugh your ass off or think 'ummm, dude, you might need some help' lol

Ms Remy M
02-08-2012, 02:55 AM
more people should comment on all the vids and/or pics they peruse. As many members as the site has, there isn't nearly enough comments going on.

thegreat1
02-08-2012, 03:14 AM
i started to comment on Heaven's 2nd solo video...the one where she was BLATANTLY trying to 'get at' philly rob and he passed...i know how you feel about the videographer/entertainer interaction, but there is no way in hell i would have been able to turn her down...Heaven is THAT DEAL!!!!

curious_in_757
02-08-2012, 03:15 AM
just wanted to say..I am new to this forum (and to t-girls in general) and I appreciate the information that is put forward here. I've had a lot of my own personal questions answered on this site.

Ms Remy M
02-08-2012, 04:50 AM
just wanted to say..I am new to this forum (and to t-girls in general) and I appreciate the information that is put forward here. I've had a lot of my own personal questions answered on this site.

Welcome to the forum!

Ms Remy M
02-08-2012, 04:53 AM
i started to comment on Heaven's 2nd solo video...the one where she was BLATANTLY trying to 'get at' philly rob and he passed...i know how you feel about the videographer/entertainer interaction, but there is no way in hell i would have been able to turn her down...Heaven is THAT DEAL!!!!

Will have to check that out, I rarely watch vids.

Just to clarify, I have no problem with POV productions that are openly stated and planned out between the mutual parties beforehand, which in essence makes it an "acted performance/hardcore."

GroobySteven
02-08-2012, 10:41 AM

Just to clarify, I have no problem with POV productions that are openly stated and planned out between the mutual parties beforehand, which in essence makes it an "acted performance/hardcore."

Problem is, and I've been on the receiving end of this, is that during a shoot often either things can get heated naturally or a model needs some interaction for her to be able to do what's needed for the shoot and one thing leads to the next.
We've had it a few times when it appears on screen, and in the cool light of day, that she decides that it was a problem and it's all too late.

thegreat1
02-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Problem is, and I've been on the receiving end of this, is that during a shoot often either things can get heated naturally or a model needs some interaction for her to be able to do what's needed for the shoot and one thing leads to the next.
We've had it a few times when it appears on screen, and in the cool light of day, that she decides that it was a problem and it's all too late.

Im sure that has happened. I think its something in women that gets them heated knowing their on camera WHILE ITS GOING ON but after the heat has died down, they're mad they let it happen and the easiest excuse is, 'he took advantage of me'. NOT saying that is always the case

Ms Remy M
02-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Im sure that has happened. I think its something in women that gets them heated knowing their on camera WHILE ITS GOING ON but after the heat has died down, they're mad they let it happen and the easiest excuse is, 'he took advantage of me'. NOT saying that is always the case

I see it as similar to a Professor/Student relationship, like they are up all night studying and things go too far cause the student is all gaga over how smart the professor is or worse is hoping to 'get ahead' by having sex with him. We/they are in the position of power, and should maintain a level of professionalism against such advances, so that perception of "what the hell was I thinking" doesn't occur in the first place later.

This is mainly the problem really with 'new models' who don't know what to expect on set. Girls that have been in the industry for a while, and/or worked with a particular person a few times before, may choose to do 'extras' simply because of whatever relationship they've developed off camera already, which I don't have a problem with. Though; I've heard of stories of girls thinking they were developing a relationship, and never hear from the person again after the shoot was over, which will lead to a woman 'scorned' which can be a fierce thing indeed.

thegreat1
02-08-2012, 05:57 PM
I see it as similar to a Professor/Student relationship, like they are up all night studying and things go too far cause the student is all gaga over how smart the professor is or worse is hoping to 'get ahead' by having sex with him. We/they are in the position of power, and should maintain a level of professionalism against such advances, so that perception of "what the hell was I thinking" doesn't occur in the first place later.

This is mainly the problem really with 'new models' who don't know what to expect on set. Girls that have been in the industry for a while, and/or worked with a particular person a few times before, may choose to do 'extras' simply because of whatever relationship they've developed off camera already, which I don't have a problem with. Though; I've heard of stories of girls thinking they were developing a relationship, and never hear from the person again after the shoot was over, which will lead to a woman 'scorned' which can be a fierce thing indeed.

Understandable

ballznnutzz
02-09-2012, 03:25 AM

i find spontaneous interaction in the solo videos awesome. i dont understand the whole "taken advantage of" angle when the girl (in this case i believe) makes the advance. If the cameraman whips his dick out and shoves it in her face i would understand.