PDA

View Full Version : There is a HC shoot for Naomi that never got posted on BTG

lament
02-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Not an official HC, put POV with the camera man. I happened upon it in the nether-regions of the net, and was quite surprised. Why did this get left out of her update? She's one of the many that there isn't enough content on. The only video content of her on this site is like 30 secs, no nudity either. All of the action was edited out?

CosmicTraveler
02-12-2012, 12:53 AM
It was part of a DVD.

werwt22
02-12-2012, 02:24 AM
It was part of a DVD.

Correct =D. Wasnt that tony vee's NY shemales? or something like that

CosmicTraveler
02-12-2012, 03:28 AM
Correct =D. Wasnt that tony vee's NY shemales? or something like that

Unfortunately not. She was shot by the dreadful Steve. Not a fan of that guy's work... Too bad she never worked with Remy or Dirty South. Or the previously mentioned Tony Vee. She was one hot girl.

thegreat1
02-12-2012, 05:37 AM
Not an official HC, put POV with the camera man. I happened upon it in the nether-regions of the net, and was quite surprised. Why did this get left out of her update? She's one of the many that there isn't enough content on. The only video content of her on this site is like 30 secs, no nudity either. All of the action was edited out?

could you pm me the link please? muchos gracias...or however you say it lol

ps...lol @ 'the dreadful steve' lol...steve was bout getting that head, the filming was secondary lol

CosmicTraveler
02-12-2012, 11:53 AM
could you pm me the link please? muchos gracias...or however you say it lol

ps...lol @ 'the dreadful steve' lol...steve was bout getting that head, the filming was secondary lol

You ain't wrong about that at all. And to some degree, I can't fault him for that.

kilakali
02-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Cant say too much about her, but she looks way better now.. Despite what is said about Steve on here you cant deny he has discovered some of the best girls on this site...Sexy Jade, India, Katie Coxx, Fia, Jayla, K Logan, Kelise, Precious, Tristan Moore, Trina, and both Mercedes models just to name a few.

CosmicTraveler
02-16-2012, 07:21 PM
I won't argue with that, but most of those girls had much better work in the hands of others. I am willing to admit that his photography wasn't bad at all though. Only the vid work was shoddy.