View Full Version : Tranny Awards Tickets / Space !!!

GroobySteven
02-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Well I'm back in LA and planning the final week into the Tranny Awards and it seems to be going quite well. I got into the venue yesterday and arranged where to have the red carpet for the press and nominees (*don't rain, don't rain!!!), we're having stage brought in and all banners and decorations have arrived.
The programs are stunning and will be online on Friday or before, for those not able to make it. Each attendee will be able to pick up a grab bag on the way out which are packed with goodies from our sponsors. At least 3 full length feature DVD's and much more.

The new venue isn't as large as I would have liked so we are limited on tickets.
Nominees and VIP's - check in with kristel@grooby.com to make sure you are on the list. We're only giving free passes to nominated models and VIP's, so if you have a date or a guest, they will need a ticket. The best way to get the tickets is via http://trannyawards2011.eventbrite.com/

Ticket holders can use the VIP line and are guaranteed access. The tickets are currently discounted at $20 but will go up to the door price of $30 on Thursday so snap it up now.

Dress to impress. We have the best transsexual models in the industry attending as well as other luminaries.

I look forward to seeing you all.
Steven

Supertime
02-16-2012, 05:44 AM
Do you recommend any hotels close by for those coming from out of town?

GroobySteven
02-16-2012, 02:55 PM
I can't recommend any personally but we have a list here:
http://trannyawards.com/showinfo_2011.php

Use trip advisor to get the best?

Ms Remy M
02-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Everyone have fun out there and enjoy the festivities!

thegreat1
02-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Everyone have fun out there and enjoy the festivities!

Im going next year and you're gonna be my date lol

Ms Remy M
02-16-2012, 05:09 PM

oh am I now? And how do you know I don't want a sexy chic by my side? Will you provide, some "evening entertainment" for us? ;)

thegreat1
02-16-2012, 05:52 PM
oh am I now? And how do you know I don't want a sexy chic by my side? Will you provide, some "evening entertainment" for us? ;)

That would only make it even better lol. And yeah and i am most certain we could find some entertainment for the 'after-party' lol

tsamberskyi
02-16-2012, 07:35 PM
sorry but i have that slot filled homie

thegreat1
02-16-2012, 08:05 PM
sorry but i have that slot filled homie

*people's eyebrow* you think so huh?

tsamberskyi
02-17-2012, 05:48 AM

lol...trust

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2012, 06:08 AM
lol...trust

Well I hate to burst your bubble, but... >_>

vvvvvvv

Ms Remy M
02-17-2012, 06:33 AM

lol we were supposed to go this year, but the lease on my studio is almost up and not sure if I will be extending it or not. So I wanted to be here to make the most of it while I still can. :cool:

thegreat1
02-17-2012, 02:49 PM
lol we were supposed to go this year, but the lease on my studio is almost up and not sure if I will be extending it or not. So I wanted to be here to make the most of it while I still can. :cool:

*mean face*