PDA

View Full Version : 13in Wonder Help Please

biffso
02-16-2012, 03:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ever seen her in person. I don't think she is on this site but I'm not sure. The name she goes by in her ad is Big Black maybe she goes by a different name here. Thanks

thegreat1
02-16-2012, 03:24 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ever seen her in person. I don't think she is on this site but I'm not sure. The name she goes by in her ad is Big Black maybe she goes by a different name here. Thanks

Damn i love chocolate women...

kilakali
02-16-2012, 05:30 PM

Nobody from the states has seen her because she is Brasilian and doesnt speak English. The person posting those pics are fake. Big hint is the transvesti watermark.

biffso
02-16-2012, 09:35 PM
Ok thanks I had a feeling it was fake the phone number in the ad was for a land line on Oregon thanks again.

andwar
02-17-2012, 06:15 AM
Nobody from the states has seen her because she is Brasilian and doesnt speak English. The person posting those pics are fake. Big hint is the transvesti watermark.I'd luv to go there and pound on her.

DYNACORD
02-21-2012, 01:50 AM
I've seen some different pics of her somewhere else too. She's rather amazing looking. Probably never make it to this country though. Just like most of the Brazilian girls won't.

qcutta
02-24-2012, 12:52 AM
I think Suzanna Holmes came to the States before...and there are a few working girls who look and claim to be Brazilian.

But damn, she has a piece on her...do she have any HC vids out?

jigglygmoney
02-25-2012, 06:05 AM
She was in NYC a while back. Well, at least her pics were used by somone saying they were in NY. She claimed she was staying over by Grand Central.

kilakali
02-29-2012, 02:03 AM
I think Suzanna Holmes came to the States before...and there are a few working girls who look and claim to be Brazilian.

But damn, she has a piece on her...do she have any HC vids out?

Suzanna has never been to the states. Keynote if they spell Brasil with a z instead on an s then they are not from the country.

BlaqOrpheus
02-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Suzanna has never been to the states. Keynote if they spell Brasil with a z instead on an s then they are not from the country.

What's preventing someone from using that to lie better?

kilakali
02-29-2012, 08:30 PM

Very few know that among other things as being labeled Latino. Look at who you are dealing with, not quite Phi Beta Kappa material...:p

t3h EMMA
03-01-2012, 04:56 AM

Or just plain for the sake of adaptation, as there's no way that level of naivety/allegiance/etc. is absolute; I don't exactly hear about any Japanese exchange students introducing themselves using their last name before their first (may be some cases, but surely not enough), yaddayaddayadda...

raven966
04-12-2012, 02:04 AM
She's very lookalike a ts name Anaconda, and she's on black-tgirls.

methodman
04-21-2012, 12:23 AM

No need to count on that, not many Brasilians speak english and the ones that do are going to be accented.