PDA

View Full Version : Cumshots and Updates

jaysands
02-22-2012, 03:44 AM
First off, let me say this----I love this site, but there are two main flaws I wish could be corrected...First-cumshots for girls---why is it that when a model appears for the first time, we dont get to see her cum? If she cant cum, I understand that, but why deprive us if she can, by making us wait until her second shoot? That makes no sense to me...Second, why does it take so long for a model's set to go up after shooting? In some cases, it appears models have been shot six months prior to appearing in full on the site...For example---were just now getting to Adriana Rush'es second set, and she doesnt even look like that anymore...She now has a totally different look than what we see in the latest update...I wish the models in the coming soon section would appear in a timely fashion..Lastly, how about giving us a date as to when we can expect a model in the coming soon section to appear? Anyone else ever wondered these things?

GroobySteven
02-22-2012, 05:14 AM
First off, let me say this----I love this site, but there are two main flaws I wish could be corrected...First-cumshots for girls---why is it that when a model appears for the first time, we dont get to see her cum? If she cant cum, I understand that, but why deprive us if she can, by making us wait until her second shoot? That makes no sense to me...Second, why does it take so long for a model's set to go up after shooting? In some cases, it appears models have been shot six months prior to appearing in full on the site...For example---were just now getting to Adriana Rush'es second set, and she doesnt even look like that anymore...She now has a totally different look than what we see in the latest update...I wish the models in the coming soon section would appear in a timely fashion..Lastly, how about giving us a date as to when we can expect a model in the coming soon section to appear? Anyone else ever wondered these things?

1. We shoot two sets of her in each shoot. So you suggest we show the cum shot set first or just only show cumshot sets? We manage a selection of both 2nd and 1st shoots in each update - I really can't see why this is a problem unless you want all cumshots, which is fine and I'll have to double the membership price.

2. We don't have a list of available models on call to shoot when we want. They move around, they want to shoot there and then (and if we wait a week they change their mind of have moved). It would be rare for a model to take 6 months to go up - usually her first set is under 8 weeks for her being shot. I'm thinking about removing the coming soon section altogether, which is a shame for those that enjoy it - but it just causes too much confusion for people who can't appreciate that we show the models that were shot the longest ago first and continue in that order.
Perhaps just showing the shoots for that week without anything in coming soon would be better?

Thanks

jaysands
02-23-2012, 02:19 AM
1. We shoot two sets of her in each shoot. So you suggest we show the cum shot set first or just only show cumshot sets? We manage a selection of both 2nd and 1st shoots in each update - I really can't see why this is a problem unless you want all cumshots, which is fine and I'll have to double the membership price.

2. We don't have a list of available models on call to shoot when we want. They move around, they want to shoot there and then (and if we wait a week they change their mind of have moved). It would be rare for a model to take 6 months to go up - usually her first set is under 8 weeks for her being shot. I'm thinking about removing the coming soon section altogether, which is a shame for those that enjoy it - but it just causes too much confusion for people who can't appreciate that we show the models that were shot the longest ago first and continue in that order.
Perhaps just showing the shoots for that week without anything in coming soon would be better?

Thanks
Appreciate the feedback Seanchai...

I guess I just don't see why a girl who can cum, cant cum in both shoots?? Sometimes, it appears the photographers will even stop a girl from cumming if its her first shoot? I would like to see a cumshot in every shoot from a girl who can do it...I don't know why this would cost us more??? I think Members should always be able to see as many cumshots as possible...Maybe those who dont pay, should get the tease of no cumshots...I dont know---It just seems a little wierd that we have have to wait for a second shoot to see a cumshot...

On the coming soon section----I love that part of the site, I just hate having to wait months before the set appears...But, if that's the way it is, I'll live with it because as I said earlier----I love the site, just wanted to share a Member comment on something I think can make things better...But obviously,ts not a concern for others, as no one else commented...Again, thanks for the response...

vidman
02-24-2012, 12:43 AM
1. We shoot two sets of her in each shoot. So you suggest we show the cum shot set first or just only show cumshot sets? We manage a selection of both 2nd and 1st shoots in each update - i really can't see why this is a problem unless you want all cumshots, which is fine and i'll have to double the membership price.

Thanks

don't remove the "coming soon" section......please!!!!!

ballznnutzz
02-25-2012, 01:40 PM
may be 2 shoots but both shoots are probably shot the same day. probably difficult for most of the girls on hormones to cum (at least a lot) twice in one day. not sure of course that is just me speculating.

Ms Remy M
02-25-2012, 03:16 PM
may be 2 shoots but both shoots are probably shot the same day. probably difficult for most of the girls on hormones to cum (at least a lot) twice in one day. not sure of course that is just me speculating.

:cool: ;)

GroobySteven
02-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Those two shoots are shot back-to-back - for many girls it's difficult to shoot even one cum shot. The photographers have to stop them cumming in the first set (unless she's told them she can cum twice - which is almost never) otherwise the second set is just going to be a throw-away with the model being unable to get an erection and disinterested.

DYNACORD
02-27-2012, 09:51 PM
2 Cum shots would be fun, but lets face it. 2 times in a matter of a few hours under lights, in front of a camera and a photographer and possibably an assistant. And just jacking off with no sex partner. Somethings are not as easy as you think.

This is different than having private sex with someone your into, or lusting for. Put yourselves in that situation.

And I like the "Coming Soon" section. I like to se if there is anyone I already know popping in.

vidman
02-27-2012, 11:11 PM
2 Cum shots would be fun, but lets face it. 2 times in a matter of a few hours under lights, in front of a camera and a photographer and possibably an assistant. And just jacking off with no sex partner. Somethings are not as easy as you think.

This is different than having private sex with someone your into, or lusting for. Put yourselves in that situation.

And I like the "Coming Soon" section. I like to se if there is anyone I already know popping in.

.....don't forget, in addition, all the delestrogen, estradiol and spironolactolone running through the blood stream. Add that to the previous elements of distractions and you know nothing's happening!!!

vnda22
02-28-2012, 02:25 PM
I hope you don't do away the the coming soon section. I tend to let this subscription renew over and over, and I do that because I know there are shoots in the pipeline that I want to see. If it was done away with, I'd become a different type of subscriber. I'd only subscribe a few times a year, after letting months of updates accumulate. If I see a few shoots that really interest me, I'm willing to let the subscription renew, even though I might not be that interested in most of what's coming, whereas, I'd be unwilling to let it renew "blindly" as it were. I'm sure that makes no sense, to most reading this, but somehow it's totally logical to me.;)

TurboMan
02-28-2012, 03:19 PM
I hope you don't do away the the coming soon section. I tend to let this subscription renew over and over, and I do that because I know there are shoots in the pipeline that I want to see. If it was done away with, I'd become a different type of subscriber. I'd only subscribe a few times a year, after letting months of updates accumulate. If I see a few shoots that really interest me, I'm willing to let the subscription renew, even though I might not be that interested in most of what's coming, whereas, I'd be unwilling to let it renew "blindly" as it were. I'm sure that makes no sense, to most reading this, but somehow it's totally logical to me.;)

Sho ya right.

DYNACORD
02-28-2012, 09:06 PM

Makes perfect sense to me. I think the same way.

bigdicki
03-03-2012, 07:56 PM

Thanks

Might be an opportunity for a money-shot only site repackaging the best cumshots from all your non-hardcore sites onto one. Low cost for you but I bet you would generate some healthy revenue. Then again you know this business far better than me.