PDA

View Full Version : Sheeba!!!!

darkness12
02-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Tell me what you guys think Hit or miss?

Ms Remy M
02-23-2012, 05:46 PM
I like the concept, but I think you missed on picture selection of her and the overall color palette is a bit off on her.

darkness12
02-23-2012, 05:55 PM
thanks for the feed back!!!

darkness12
02-23-2012, 05:56 PM
I like the concept, but I think you missed on picture selection of her and the overall color palette is a bit off on her.

Thanks for the feed back ;)

Ms Remy M
02-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the feed back ;)

No problem, I don't know much in the way of photo-manipulation but perhaps, give her a more realistic (opposed to cartoon) look so that she "pops out" from the scene more

winters29
02-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Yes that is good advice Ms. Remy. Sheeba is very photogenic. No need for a lot of background distractions.

darkness12
02-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Yes that is good advice Ms. Remy. Sheeba is very photogenic. No need for a lot of background distractions.

I think you guys may have taken what I did the wrong way it's only conceptual art I wasn't looking to enhance or take way from her I agree she's very beautiful...its just me fun having I although I do accecpt and appreciate your comments :cool:

Ms Remy M
02-24-2012, 03:40 PM
I think you guys may have taken what I did the wrong way it's only conceptual art I wasn't looking to enhance or take way from her I agree she's very beautiful...its just me fun having I although I do accecpt and appreciate your comments :cool:

Nope, I did get that and the concept is cool! I like the graffiti, and when I first looked at it, I thought of a comic book (which I love). Just given the particular pose you selected, (with the arms outstretched), I think standing out from the background would have made the overall image more 'striking'. The outline body really goes well with her all in handcuffs though lol Also, sheeba is high yellow, and in the pic she almost looks light brown.

GroobySteven
02-24-2012, 07:10 PM
I think it's very cool. I like the fact she doesn't pop out.