PDA

View Full Version : Who would an award for best personality?

andwar
02-23-2012, 09:09 PM
I've had the pleasure,as well as displeasure of spendin time with a few BTG's on this site.Its gotten to the point now where personality trumps every other quality I look for when choosing a Btg to spend time with.Just outta of curiousity,and not to bash the assholes wit assholes on this site.Name some of your more Favorable Btg personality on this site.Excuse the typo I'm sure you guys are all smart enough to figure out what I meant. Again Who would win an award for your best BTG personality

pipeahoe
02-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Sheeba bar none

I've had the pleasure,as well as displeasure of spendin time with a few BTG's on this site.Its gotten to the point now where personality trumps every other quality I look for when choosing a Btg to spend time with.Just outta of curiousity,and not to bash the assholes wit assholes on this site.Name some of your more Favorable Btg personality on this site.

GroobySteven
02-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Bambi Prescot (known as Eclair on this site) in LA is a cool girl.

Ms Remy M
02-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Amber Skyi; for all out intellectual, engaging conversations, and great time hanging out with in day to day life out and about. Real fun girl that likes to have a good time in a variety of settings. The epitome of the girl to bring home to mama. Bonus to Amber Skyi for being a video gamer, enjoying a ride on the motorcycle, loving to watch movies, and having her own opinion on matters and not caving on her beliefs just to please someone else!!!

Sheeba; smart, classy, extremely hard working woman, determined, and commands respect wherever she goes. Another perfect girl to bring home to the family. There is no negatives that can be said when mentioning Sheeba, and she has world views that go beyond the typical conversations most girls would have about meaningless crap.

Sasha Strokes; for being a great person to make you laugh. Seriously it's almost hard to get work done cause we spend so much time having a Comic View hour. Again in my book Sasha also gets a bonus for being a video gamer.

Luxury; is part party animal, part video gamer (loves fighting games like Soul Caliber, Tekken) and will certainly have a good time in a club setting or out to dinner.

Hailey; is very cool and fun to hang with having a few drinks.

Emma; misunderstood by some, but I'm an alternative type of girl myself so we got on pretty well, and Emma is all about the video games and breaking social norms. Still rather young so I am anxious to see the person she grows into over the next few years.

Celina Swallows; Official DC Derby Girl, musician in a rock band, fun and yet a little reserved. Oh and if you are a black guy, you will have a good time lol

Tristin Moore; the essence of 'lady' exudes from her, is really debonaire. You will always have a good time with her, and just her presence usually commands respect.

Ms Remy M; Not a model, but I certainly have an awesome personality. Easy to get along with most people, intelligent, with wide varying views on many subjects. Extreme animal lover (especially felines, reptiles, and toy (sized) dogs. :) Always keeping it real, an avid gamer, bike rider, book reader, music&movie person. I lean more on the darker (morbid) side of things which can turn some off, but yeah I like being different and especially people that don't follow social norms.

CosmicTraveler
02-24-2012, 05:48 PM
This is starting to look like a dating service...

Ms Remy M
02-24-2012, 05:53 PM
This is starting to look like a dating service...

opps did I over do it lol They are all my friends, so just telling it how it is, based on my experiences

brandonnsdiego
02-24-2012, 08:23 PM
No you didn't over do it, LOL. Thanks for the info!

opps did I over do it lol They are all my friends, so just telling it how it is, based on my experiences

andwar
02-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Amber Skyi; for all out intellectual, engaging conversations, and great time hanging out with in day to day life out and about. Real fun girl that likes to have a good time in a variety of settings. The epitome of the girl to bring home to mama. Bonus to Amber Skyi for being a video gamer, enjoying a ride on the motorcycle, loving to watch movies, and having her own opinion on matters and not caving on her beliefs just to please someone else!!!

Sheeba; smart, classy, extremely hard working woman, determined, and commands respect wherever she goes. Another perfect girl to bring home to the family. There is no negatives that can be said when mentioning Sheeba, and she has world views that go beyond the typical conversations most girls would have about meaningless crap.

Sasha Strokes; for being a great person to make you laugh. Seriously it's almost hard to get work done cause we spend so much time having a Comic View hour. Again in my book Sasha also gets a bonus for being a video gamer.

Luxury; is part party animal, part video gamer (loves fighting games like Soul Caliber, Tekken) and will certainly have a good time in a club setting or out to dinner.

Emma; misunderstood by some, but I'm an alternative type of girl myself so we got on pretty well, and Emma is all about the video games and breaking social norms. Still rather young so I am anxious to see the person she grows into over the next few years.

Celina Swallows; Official DC Derby Girl, musician in a rock band, fun and yet a little reserved. Oh and if you are a black guy, you will have a good time lol

Tristin Moore; the essence of 'lady' exudes from her, is really debonaire. You will always have a good time with her, and just her presence usually commands respect.

Ms Remy M; Not a model, but I certainly have an awesome personality. Easy to get along with most people, intelligent, with wide varying views on many subjects. Extreme animal lover (especially felines, reptiles, and toy (sized) dogs. :) Always keeping it real, an avid gamer, bike rider, book reader, music&movie person. I lean more on the darker (morbid) side of things which can turn some off, but yeah I like being different and especially people that don't follow social norms.I too appreciate your imput

t3h EMMA
02-25-2012, 06:23 PM

Ms Remy M; Not a model, but I certainly have an awesome personality. Easy to get along with most people, intelligent, with wide varying views on many subjects. Extreme animal lover (especially felines, reptiles, and toy (sized) dogs. :) Always keeping it real, an avid gamer, bike rider, book reader, music&movie person. I lean more on the darker (morbid) side of things which can turn some off, but yeah I like being different and especially people that don't follow social norms.

Flattery will get you.......EVERYWHERE! Thankcha!! :D

twowaybro
02-26-2012, 04:02 AM
My kinda sista....

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOP5lFAVfEuBm14FzWkLLSxaCFIHKKs NrijDMtIHnJK4SyV3Gmuw

DYNACORD
02-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Peronality, smarts and style.

bigdicki
03-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Candi Love - Detroit
Brittany Foxx - Detroit
Cookie aka Queendingaling - Dallas
Lady Stilleto - Dallas
A few girls in Chicago... only one on this site is Chanel

andwar
03-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Peronality, smarts and style.I agree with you. She's a class act with a great personality