PDA

View Full Version : TS Top only?

CorBoyFly
02-25-2012, 04:33 AM
simple question. Why would you wanna live your life as a women but not bottom? I don't get it. Please explain

Ms Remy M
02-25-2012, 05:13 AM
Gender and sexual orientation are not intrinsically linked, which is the very reason why there exist lesbians and gay men. It is society alone that dictates what role a man/woman should fill. We as human beings are more than capable of fighting these societal pressures to stand out for the values that matter most to each individual.

Your very question is essentially the same as why would a man want to bottom. As a Top trans, she may not enjoy anal sex, but perhaps after a sex change, would vaginal. Conversely, a man may enjoy anal sex but be totally limp without the pleasure of a cock in his mouth and/or bum. There are no barrels to lump people in, to each their own. Using myself as an example, I occasionally like to bottom, but I really love being the Top. I like guys, but I really love women. We are all unique, not drones in a hive. In my opinion, that is what makes life so very interesting indeed.

ty-clone
02-25-2012, 07:07 AM
simple question. Why would you wanna live your life as a women but not bottom? I don't get it. Please explain
and many will say. why would a man want to only TOP a tg, when he can choose a gg

CorBoyFly
02-25-2012, 10:24 PM
and many will say. why would a man want to only TOP a tg, when he can choose a gg

my point exactly

Ms Remy M
02-25-2012, 10:42 PM

Because for some, the sexual attraction is toward the 'person', not what is between their legs.

I tend to be of the mindset that if a person is only interested in a trans woman because of their 'package', or would never be interested in a post op trans woman (because the guy "...might as well just fuck a GG") then this whole thing is really just a fetish for them, which is fine. Por ejemplo, Sexxxy Jade is just as sexy as she was Pre Op just one aspect has changed. :cool:

Ms Remy M
02-25-2012, 10:44 PM
my point exactly

Help me out here, what exactly is your point?

CosmicTraveler
02-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Help me out here, what exactly is your point?

Absolutely nothing.

Ms Remy M
02-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Absolutely nothing.

:D *ruffles hair* shhh, I'm really interested in finding out where he wants the convo to go, so add something meaningful already. :p

CorBoyFly
02-26-2012, 01:17 AM
:D *ruffles hair* shhh, I'm really interested in finding out where he wants the convo to go, so add something meaningful already. :p

men not wanting to bottom and ts only wanting to top is the same debate in my opinion.

Men: If you only want to fuck somebody, be with a gg. (unless you like sucking dick, then I understand)

TS: if you only want to fuck somebody, just live as a man and be with a gg (unless you like sucking dick, then I understand)

The lesbian argument doesn't work here. being a TOP only is like a lesbian only wanting to be ate out by another female but not wanting to eat another female out.

It's a little different with gay men because you can actually penetrate someone. I would just put the gay men in the TS category but all people attracted to TS are not necessarily attracted to other men.

Ms Remy M
02-26-2012, 01:32 AM
men not wanting to bottom and ts only wanting to top is the same debate in my opinion.

Men: If you only want to fuck somebody, be with a gg. (unless you like sucking dick, then I understand)

TS: if you only want to fuck somebody, just live as a man and be with a gg (unless you like sucking dick, then I understand)

The lesbian argument doesn't work here. being a TOP only is like a lesbian only wanting to be ate out by another female but not wanting to eat another female out.

It's a little different with gay men because you can actually penetrate someone. I would just put the gay men in the TS category but all people attracted to TS are not necessarily attracted to other men.

BHAHAHAHAH fucking hilarious!! :D You are really intent on putting people in your pretty little CorBoyFly boxes aren't you. Life is more complicated than that sir. The lesbian argument does apply because there are many many many (Butch) lesbians that don't allow girls to touch their pussy and/or titties and they wear strap-ons and do the fucking.

You must have skipped straight to the bottom and not read my first response at all. Gender and sexual orientation are not so easily linked. So, where exactly do you fall in at in your precious box of social norms. Are you a bottom guy that only likes to be fucked by TS and then goes and fucks GG? Does that mean you don't have anal sex with GG's? What happens if a GG wants to throw on a strap-on and fuck you?

Being transsexual isn't merely about wanting to get fucked or fuck guys. It's about feeling you are born in the wrong body, and it's not a choice that is made. You can be transsexual and date men, women, and TS, but at the end of the day it's not purely just about choosing this lifestyle just to be with a certain sex demographic. You may want to expand your knowledge on trans issues by going to peer reviewed medical sites.

CorBoyFly
02-26-2012, 04:28 AM
BHAHAHAHAH fucking hilarious!! :D You are really intent on putting people in your pretty little CorBoyFly boxes aren't you. Life is more complicated than that sir. The lesbian argument does apply because there are many many many (Butch) lesbians that don't allow girls to touch their pussy and/or titties and they wear strap-ons and do the fucking.

You must have skipped straight to the bottom and not read my first response at all. Gender and sexual orientation are not so easily linked. So, where exactly do you fall in at in your precious box of social norms. Are you a bottom guy that only likes to be fucked by TS and then goes and fucks GG? Does that mean you don't have anal sex with GG's? What happens if a GG wants to throw on a strap-on and fuck you?

Being transsexual isn't merely about wanting to get fucked or fuck guys. It's about feeling you are born in the wrong body, and it's not a choice that is made. You can be transsexual and date men, women, and TS, but at the end of the day it's not purely just about choosing this lifestyle just to be with a certain sex demographic. You may want to expand your knowledge on trans issues by going to peer reviewed medical sites.

Norms? Really? First off we're talking about TS so you can throw that "social norm theory" bullshit out cause it's definitely not accepted by society. I don't wouldn't think there be any norms within the TS community, although I could be wrong.

you wanna know why a butch lesbian might not want someone to touch their pussy? CAUSE THEY WANNA BE A DUDE! So in MY mind, anybody wanting to be a girl wants to get fucked.

I understand everyone has different sexual preferences, I'm just asking a question so no need to bash anyone. Let's get away from male to female transition and talk about female to male transition. What if a female was "born in the wrong body" and wanted to be a man, but at the same time only wanted to Bottom? What would you think? What if they didn't like women?

Oh yeah, you should already know the answer to your question about me only being a bottom considering the fact I don't understand why a TS would only top.

Ms Remy M
02-26-2012, 05:28 AM
Norms? Really? First off we're talking about TS so you can throw that "social norm theory" bullshit out cause it's definitely not accepted by society. I don't wouldn't think there be any norms within the TS community, although I could be wrong.

you wanna know why a butch lesbian might not want someone to touch their pussy? CAUSE THEY WANNA BE A DUDE! So in MY mind, anybody wanting to be a girl wants to get fucked.

I understand everyone has different sexual preferences, I'm just asking a question so no need to bash anyone. Let's get away from male to female transition and talk about female to male transition. What if a female was "born in the wrong body" and wanted to be a man, but at the same time only wanted to Bottom? What would you think? What if they didn't like women?

Oh yeah, you should already know the answer to your question about me only being a bottom considering the fact I don't understand why a TS would only top.

Oh my oh my, don't you see that you being a male bottom, defeats your own argument. Just because a person is trans doesn't mean she likes anal sex. As per my original example, a person can be a TOP while Pre-Op and then after SRS be a Bottom, or just never be a bottom at all if they forgo SRS. A person doesn't wake up one morning saying "I'd like some cock in my ass and mouth, I should be a Transsexual", or else you'd be one right?

I wouldn't care one whit if a FtM wanted to be a bottom, more power to him. Again, sex and gender are not so black and white as you keep trying to make it. Well I guess it is for you, but if that was so, then you wouldn't have posited the question in the first place eh.

By the by, I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else, just some of the statements really sent me over the edge with laughter at the bigotry and dare I say ignorance that exist in this world regarding trans issues.

CorBoyFly
02-26-2012, 05:41 AM
Oh my oh my, don't you see that you being a male bottom, defeats your own argument. Just because a person is trans doesn't mean she likes anal sex. As per my original example, a person can be a TOP while Pre-Op and then after SRS be a Bottom, or just never be a bottom at all if they forgo SRS. A person doesn't wake up one morning saying "I'd like some cock in my ass and mouth, I should be a Transsexual", or else you'd be one right?

I wouldn't care one whit if a FtM wanted to be a bottom, more power to him. Again, sex and gender are not so black and white as you keep trying to make it. Well I guess it is for you, but if that was so, then you wouldn't have posited the question in the first place eh.

By the by, I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else, just some of the statements really sent me over the edge with laughter at the bigotry and dare I say ignorance that exist in this world regarding trans issues.

I stopped reading when you said I was a male bottom. Why would I only bottom when I don't like a TS to only TOP?... (I will now continue to read your post)

Ms Remy M
02-26-2012, 05:59 AM
Yep, typing in a flurry there, sorry about that.

Everything else is still valid though. Wake up and smell the variety that is life. :cool:

CorBoyFly
02-26-2012, 06:05 AM
Just because a person is trans doesn't mean she likes anal sex. As per my original example, a person can be a TOP while Pre-Op and then after SRS be a Bottom, or just never be a bottom at all if they forgo SRS.

I had a feeling you were going to say this. In my opinion, anyone with intentions of SRS would probably already be a bottom. If you don't have intentions of SRS then, well....you're not a TS. You're a non-op transgender person.

Ms Remy M
02-26-2012, 06:14 AM
I had a feeling you were going to say this. In my opinion, anyone with intentions of SRS would probably already be a bottom. If you don't have intentions of SRS than, well....you're not a TS. You're a non-op transgender person.

That's not true at all, you can still be transsexual without having SRS, hence the term Pre-Op. There are a wide variety of factors that go into whether or not a person eventually has SRS.

CorBoyFly
02-26-2012, 06:21 AM
That's not true at all, you can still be transsexual without having SRS, hence the term Pre-Op. There are a wide variety of factors that go into whether or not a person eventually has SRS.

pre-op means you have intentions on SRS right? If you have intentions on getting SRS, then yes, you're a pre-op TS. If no intentions then you're a non-op TG. I could be wrong though.

Ms Remy M
02-26-2012, 06:37 AM
pre-op means you have intentions on SRS right? If you have intentions on getting SRS, then yes, you're a pre-op TS. If no intentions then you're a non-op TG. I could be wrong though.

No, you can still be transsexual without the explicit intention of SRS. Some are comfortable with other aspects of reassignment and don't feel the need to lop off the 'package'.

Transgender is an umbrella term used to describe, cross-dressers, transvestites, etc. and is not synonymous with the term transsexual. The issues of a transgender person is not the same as a transsexual. For example, a cross-dresser can go about life during day as male, and only 'dress up' when it suits them. Nor do they take hormones, get name changes, get 'F' on the license etc.

thepiedpiper
02-26-2012, 09:24 PM
I thought only Freud linked everything to sex.

Just something to ponder CorBorFly there are some transgendered women out there who don't top but also don't want to be penetrated anally as mentally that doesn't fit their own view of their gender role. How do you explain that?

CorBoyFly
02-27-2012, 01:49 AM
I thought only Freud linked everything to sex.

Just something to ponder CorBorFly there are some transgendered women out there who don't top but also don't want to be penetrated anally as mentally that doesn't fit their own view of their gender role. How do you explain that?

Like I said in a previous post, gender role and social norms just doesn't work in the TS/TG world. Shit is just to complicated lol so I'll never get a simple answer to a simple question.
So, to sum this thread up, if I can't put my dick in your ass, you can't put yours in mine lol

Ms Remy M
02-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Like I said in a previous post, gender role and social norms just doesn't work in the TS/TG world. Shit is just to complicated lol so I'll never get a simple answer to a simple question.
So, to sum this thread up, if I can't put my dick in your ass, you can't put yours in mine lol

Uh, you were the one trying to make people conform to gender roles and social norms, and it was I who was saying that, that is pointless bs. I guess it's good you finally saw the light. It is totally cool for you to not want to bottom if someone isn't willing to for you. Hell, a lot of girls are strictly bottoms, so it's not like you are hurting to find a willing partner, or are you.

CorBoyFly
02-27-2012, 03:00 AM
Uh, you were the one trying to make people conform to gender roles and social norms, and it was I who was saying that, that is pointless bs. I guess it's good you finally saw the light. It is totally cool for you to not want to bottom if someone isn't willing to for you. Hell, a lot of girls are strictly bottoms, so it's not like you are hurting to find a willing partner, or are you.

Ok, there's now way in hell you are reading my post. I'm not trying to get anyone to conform, I simply asked a question.

Ms Remy M
02-27-2012, 03:47 AM
Ok, there's now way in hell you are reading my post. I'm not trying to get anyone to conform, I simply asked a question.

Hence my simple yet detailed answer in my first post "Gender and sexual orientation are not intrinsically linked..." If a person chooses not to bottom then it should be simple, they don't like anal sex.