PDA

View Full Version : Neon aka Brownie

biffso
03-02-2012, 08:28 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ever been with Neon aka Brownie? She is currently in my area and I am thinking of seeing her? Is she worth it, is she nice in person? The photos here and other places she looks amazing.

thegreat1
03-02-2012, 08:56 PM
She's been discussed in a post before. Use the search feature to find it. Then make your own decision based on what you've read

methodman
03-02-2012, 10:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ever been with Neon aka Brownie? She is currently in my area and I am thinking of seeing her? Is she worth it, is she nice in person? The photos here and other places she looks amazing.

It may not be real relevant but I dated her years ago in Detroit, lovely girl, great looks, great body, nice attitude.

Went to her apartment but she wanted more money then I was spending so I politely declined and left but she called me 15 minutes later to accept what I had. Went back and we had a good time.

CosmicTraveler
03-03-2012, 12:50 AM
That story being told with an Eddie Murphy avatar is just rich.

vidman
03-03-2012, 03:29 AM
I've seen her in multiple solo scenes, but have only seen her in 1 hardcore. In that hardcore scene she was fucking the SHIT out of some poor guy and talking shit to him while she was tappin his spine! She goes HARD in the paint!!! I've never seen her bottom so I don't know if she does that. Hope this helps in your decision making process. I suggest you move your major organs out of the way first though.

DYNACORD
03-03-2012, 03:12 PM
I know her. Never been with her though. I wouldn't call her because I know her history.
She's usually gorgeous though.

CosmicTraveler
03-03-2012, 04:46 PM
I know her. Never been with her though. I wouldn't call her because I know her history.
She's usually gorgeous though.

What history? (Õ_ Ò )

DYNACORD
03-04-2012, 01:10 AM
What history? (Õ_ Ò )

You wouldn't take her home to Mother. She might just ask you both to get out.

andwar
03-04-2012, 06:25 AM
You wouldn't take her home to Mother. She might just ask you both to get out.wow that dont sound good,I guess she'll just remain a site fantasy.cause i got a low tolerence level for the BTG's with the bad attitudes.

FlacoPro
03-04-2012, 06:54 AM
DAMN she's smokin! Hopefully she has a good attitude tho

DYNACORD
03-05-2012, 02:11 AM
She's definitely smoking. 100% passable and a great body. She just likes to fight and tells a few non truths. Get her when she's not drunk.

thegreat1
03-05-2012, 02:25 AM
So she's a typical detroit chick lol

andwar
03-05-2012, 06:36 AM
So she's a typical detroit chick lolI know a few girls from Chi-town,an good ole NYC that fit that Profile

jigglygmoney
03-06-2012, 01:02 AM
I've heard mixed reviews on her in the past. Basically, if you're spending big coin with her, she'll treat you decent. But if you just have the standard fee, she won't be that into it. YMMV

ATLMAN28
03-07-2012, 02:21 AM
she had a good attitude, nice tight body, but her prices are high. yes. she bottoms.:D

qcutta
03-26-2012, 01:24 AM
I've seen her in multiple solo scenes, but have only seen her in 1 hardcore. In that hardcore scene she was fucking the SHIT out of some poor guy and talking shit to him while she was tappin his spine! She goes HARD in the paint!!! I've never seen her bottom so I don't know if she does that. Hope this helps in your decision making process. I suggest you move your major organs out of the way first though.

Do you have the name or title of that HC film?

DYNACORD
03-26-2012, 03:27 AM
It was from Transexdomination.com, I've seen it.
Here is a few pics of her on the Flip side.

GroobySteven
03-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Just reshot for Black Shemale Hardcore.

DYNACORD
03-26-2012, 11:05 AM
That sounds cool. Want to see that.

vidman
03-27-2012, 04:02 AM
It was from Transexdomination.com, I've seen it.
Here is a few pics of her on the Flip side.

No D-Cord. That's not the video. I've seen the one you just posted though. This guy she was banging was that light skinned guy that used to do scenes with Katie Coxx all the time. Brownie did a seen with that guy and was blastin him! He was actually screaming. We all know that Brownie is definitely not lacking in the meat department. She fucks hard!!

vidman
03-27-2012, 04:04 AM
Do you have the name or title of that HC film?

qcutta, I sure don't man. I can't remember to save my life! It was about maybe 4 or 5 years ago when I saw the video. Sorry I couldn't help more man. I'll keep searching for it. If I run across, I'll display it in the forum.

DYNACORD
03-27-2012, 11:15 AM
No D-Cord. That's not the video. I've seen the one you just posted though. This guy she was banging was that light skinned guy that used to do scenes with Katie Coxx all the time. Brownie did a seen with that guy and was blastin him! He was actually screaming. We all know that Brownie is definitely not lacking in the meat department. She fucks hard!!

Those pics weren't from the movie you were talking about. I have the hardcore of her topping a guy in what looks like a wharehouse. I'll try to do a snap shot of it, post it and see if it's the one you're talking about. It even has a tag that say's "Transexdomination.com. Let me see what I can do. Meanwhile, the Head Honcho said Brownie has a new shoot in the pipeline.

twowaybro
03-27-2012, 03:28 PM

This was a scene from Tranny Seducers. Nia Lee with Yellow Boi....and yes, she banged him.

DYNACORD
03-28-2012, 11:15 AM
I was going to mention that one too. I located that one in my stash. After I looked at that one again I knew it was the one he was looking for.

JackFlash
03-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Keep your eye on the coming soon section of blackshemalehardcore, just did a smoking hot hardcore with Ms Brownie. And she is looking fine.