PDA

View Full Version : Saw Shante at Club Fusion Saturday night...OMG!

jigglygmoney
03-06-2012, 12:26 AM
DAMM THAT GIRL IS HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Had a decent convo with her too. Wanted to hook up with her but I already had plans to be with a friend. I'm gonna def try to see if I can hook up in the future.

ty-clone
03-06-2012, 04:18 AM
fuck that! would have dropped my plans for ms shante

Indy24
03-06-2012, 04:29 AM
DAMM THAT GIRL IS HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Had a decent convo with her too. Wanted to hook up with her but I already had plans to be with a friend. I'm gonna def try to see if I can hook up in the future.

Not bad...but judging on your taste in "grounded women" she's probably a Nazi.

jigglygmoney
03-06-2012, 06:01 AM
Not bad...but judging on your taste in "grounded women" she's probably a Nazi.

Dude, first off, you dont know me. All you think you know is what you read here. So as for my 'taste', you know nothing about. I happen to like a wide variety of girls because I can conversate with a wide range of different girls. I have people skills. I leave from behind a keyboard and get out and meet girls. Next time know a little something about someone before you go judging their taste.

FlacoPro
03-06-2012, 05:34 PM

Shante is amazing, I would love to meet her in person. Bro you should've ditched those other plans man lol

andwar
03-08-2012, 01:59 PM
DAMM THAT GIRL IS HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Had a decent convo with her too. Wanted to hook up with her but I already had plans to be with a friend. I'm gonna def try to see if I can hook up in the future.Damn I stopped going in there werent that many BTG's in there.I happened to run across Shante walking one night years ago now,I stopped she got in my car an we headed to a short stay.She Shot the biggest load I.ve ever seen:eek: