PDA

View Full Version : Fish, Brick, Fierce, Tranny chaser etc...

werwt22
03-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Am I the only one who hates all this TS lingo? Fish, Brick, Fierce, Tranny chaser, Top, Bottom, Masc/Fem, Dom and the other 1000 words that you never hear anywhere else. I wouldnt be caught dead saying these words anywhere LMAO

Ms Remy M
03-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Am I the only one who hates all this TS lingo? Fish, Brick, Fierce, Tranny chaser, Top, Bottom, Masc/Fem, Dom and the other 1000 words that you never hear anywhere else. I wouldnt be caught dead saying these words anywhere LMAO

Trust child, I don't like hearing 'straight' men using our terms either. Always seems 'suspect' to me :p

werwt22
03-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Trust child, I don't like hearing 'straight' men using our terms either. Always seems 'suspect' to me :p

HAHAHAHA good one

thegreat1
03-19-2012, 01:51 PM
I dont even let the girls use those terms when conversing with me. Speak intelligibly to me. If you use the slang in conversations with your girls, thats fine, just please use webster dictionary words with me lol

thegreat1
03-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Ps. Remy!!!! Love you ma-ma!!! #randomiknowlol

Ms Remy M
03-19-2012, 03:05 PM
I dont even let the girls use those terms when conversing with me. Speak intelligibly to me. If you use the slang in conversations with your girls, thats fine, just please use webster dictionary words with me lol

lol I agree, it also irks me when people use text terms while talking to me in person.

Ps. Remy!!!! Love you ma-ma!!! #randomiknowlol

ah that's sweet, Thanks! :)

----------------
Now playing: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/queen/track/dont+stop+me+now)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

CosmicTraveler
03-19-2012, 03:24 PM
Most times I hear these terms I just think to myself

" What the fuck are they talking about? " With this face.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-URuxUAEtnYI/TtXYuds3iII/AAAAAAAAALk/SzSeKcyIJAw/s1600/OpoQQ.jpg

carmencream
03-19-2012, 04:43 PM
What's the conjour fishstick , is trade tryin it no shade he's just pressed for blood ;) No tea no shade I don't live.

tsamberskyi
03-19-2012, 07:34 PM
lol I agree, it also irks me when people use text terms while talking to me in person.

ah that's sweet, Thanks! :)

----------------
Now playing: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/queen/track/dont+stop+me+now)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Omg...shut up

Indy24
03-20-2012, 02:05 AM
..................So it's cool to act like yall don't know what the hell half them words mean?

Sometimes girls revert back to what they know best or what they're use to when they're nervous, angry or even when they're trying to get a feel for you.

Is it really that deep?

Indy would be a fool to claim he chased for 10years w/o learning a thing or two about the women I've been chasing.

tsamberskyi
03-20-2012, 02:14 AM
..................So it's cool to act like yall don't know what the hell half them words mean?

Sometimes girls revert back to what they know best or what they're use to when they're nervous, angry or even when they're trying to get a feel for you.

Is it really that deep?

Indy would be a fool to claim he chased for 10years w/o learning a thing or two about the women I've been chasing.

You know what....your alright in my books.this is the best and most insightful answer

thegreat1
03-20-2012, 03:06 AM
I know what they mean. Doesnt mean id prefer not to have them used in conversation

aaronk
03-20-2012, 04:08 PM
so does the "gravy" here replace the "fish"

DYNACORD
03-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Proper English works for me. Nothing else.

Kazharlem
03-21-2012, 01:58 AM
Proper English works for me. Nothing else.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on that one.

werwt22
03-22-2012, 01:03 AM
You know what....your alright in my books.this is the best and most insightful answer

Not about knowing what they mean. Its just so....for lack of a better word...."tranny-like". I just want a normal convo not all the extra shit. You'll dont like the hood shit, well i dont like the "tranny" shit. I dont hate when those words are used, but when its in abundance, its just too much.

t3h EMMA
03-22-2012, 02:20 AM

Is it really that deep?

Other than possibly the reversion thing (although developing themselves that way in the first place could be their own fault), I'm with wert on this one. Acting unfamiliar with the words isn't what's cool (and in all honesty, I know less than half of them; Think like a novice before you put all who are involved in a class; 10 years sounds quite operative). It's basically the same reason as people complain about my chanspeak or leetspeak (and at least things from those two forms of lingo can easily be Google'd), not much place for it in person unless you "know your audience," so to speak.

I can top that, because whether it be the titular lingo, leetspeak, or advanced Ebonics (likely an oxymoron), If it's about as useful as Latin, we have a problem.

werwt22
03-22-2012, 03:21 AM
Other than possibly the reversion thing (although developing themselves that way in the first place could be their own fault), I'm with wert on this one. Acting unfamiliar with the words isn't what's cool (and in all honesty, I know less than half of them; Think like a novice before you put all who are involved in a class; 10 years sounds quite operative). It's basically the same reason as people complain about my chanspeak or leetspeak (and at least things from those two forms of lingo can easily be Google'd), not much place for it in person unless you "know your audience," so to speak.

I can top that, because whether it be the titular lingo, leetspeak, or advanced Ebonics (likely an oxymoron), If it's about as useful as Latin, we have a problem.

* Like button *

jigglygmoney
03-22-2012, 06:08 AM
LOL Tranniebonics

tsamberskyi
03-22-2012, 06:17 AM
Not about knowing what they mean. Its just so....for lack of a better word...."tranny-like". I just want a normal convo not all the extra shit. You'll dont like the hood shit, well i dont like the "tranny" shit. I dont hate when those words are used, but when its in abundance, its just too much.

I don't speak tranniebonics.I just appreciated his sensitive, sympathetic and insightful answer

t3h EMMA
03-22-2012, 12:07 PM
* Like button *

You're too kind. :D

LOL Tranniebonics

I gotta admit that's damn catchy.

jigglygmoney
03-22-2012, 07:43 PM
I don't speak tranniebonics.I just appreciated his sensitive, sympathetic and insightful answer

I wasnt talking to you or about you. Recognize.

tsamberskyi
03-22-2012, 07:52 PM
I wasnt talking to you or about you. Recognize.
wasn't talking to you either.comment was for someone else.did you not see who I quoted or you just selective read/comprehend ....#ASSUMING

CosmicTraveler
03-22-2012, 07:57 PM
This is how I feel whenever stuff starts around here. o _o

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090811214226/mk/images/thumb/b/b4/Shang_Tsung_Shaolin_Monks.jpg/180px-Shang_Tsung_Shaolin_Monks.jpg

bigdicki
03-22-2012, 10:37 PM
What's the conjour fishstick , is trade tryin it no shade he's just pressed for blood ;) No tea no shade I don't live.

damn that's a lot:p

t3h EMMA
03-22-2012, 11:02 PM

As true as those things about it may be, I would append that with "enabling," myself.