PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble posting

ROC
03-23-2012, 01:28 AM
i'm trying to post photos but when i hit the attachment button, nothin happens....any suggestions?

t3h EMMA
03-23-2012, 01:55 AM
i'm trying to post photos but when i hit the attachment button, nothin happens....any suggestions?

All else fails, register an account on Photobucket and start hotlinking from it, s'what I do.

ROC
03-23-2012, 01:57 AM
all else fails, register an account on photobucket and start hotlinking from it, s'what i do.

thank u...............

Ms Remy M
03-23-2012, 04:27 AM
attachment test...

*Don't know what to tell you, as it worked fine for me, and I'm on a funky connection right now. Oh how I don't like that pink top, my gf at the time made me wear it though as I don't do enough 'colors' and pink is her fav.*

milkman1
03-23-2012, 06:24 AM
attachment test...

*Don't know what to tell you, as it worked fine for me, and I'm on a funky connection right now. Oh how I don't like that pink top, my gf at the time made me wear it though as I don't do enough 'colors' and pink is her fav.*

More pics or attachment test from you please!!!! :p;):cool::rolleyes:

TurboMan
03-23-2012, 11:34 AM
attachment test...

Still a great look on ya..cutie pie.

CosmicTraveler
03-23-2012, 12:30 PM
attachment test...

The pink isn't bad, but the style of shirt and gold is kinda bleh. I think your over all style would call for something a little more grungy looking. It'd work way better for you.

Ms Remy M
03-23-2012, 06:53 PM
lol Thanks for the compliments everyone. I have like so few pics of myself, I'm sooo camera shy. Here is another though, chilling before a shoot. *pay no mind to the dumbfounded look on my face lol*

@Cosmic, Yes my style is more grungy tomboyish than prissy miss pretty girl. I'm much more comfortable in spaghetti string tank tops and/or band t-shirts than a dress. Though, now that it so nice out I do have some sundresses I will be rocking.

CosmicTraveler
03-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Why uh... why do you have that look on your face? You look like you just stepped in something. >_>

blk_jnd
03-23-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm also having trouble with attachments, there seems to be some form of image censorship, blocking nude pics ...

... more test pics plz :D

werwt22
03-23-2012, 11:44 PM
LMAO @ Remy. WHats up wit the japanese bangs? HAHA. It kinda cute though. I been watchin alotta bleach and naruto lately so i guess im the only one that noticed. =D . Love the second pic btw.

james7
03-24-2012, 01:12 AM
lol thanks for the compliments everyone. I have like so few pics of myself, i'm sooo camera shy. Here is another though, chilling before a shoot. *pay no mind to the dumbfounded look on my face lol*

@cosmic, yes my style is more grungy tomboyish than prissy miss pretty girl. I'm much more comfortable in spaghetti string tank tops and/or band t-shirts than a dress. Though, now that it so nice out i do have some sundresses i will be rocking.

dam remy u got it like that ok now i know

Ms Remy M
03-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Why uh... why do you have that look on your face? You look like you just stepped in something. >_>

I was gagging cause I noticed a used condom in the bathroom trash, which meant the 'male performer' and model had been naughty before the cameras started rolling. Lucky kind of had a habit for that with models that were really feeling him.

Ms Remy M
03-24-2012, 02:22 AM
LMAO @ Remy. WHats up wit the japanese bangs? HAHA. It kinda cute though. I been watchin alotta bleach and naruto lately so i guess im the only one that noticed. =D . Love the second pic btw.

Yep, I love anime, Death Note being my favorite! I suck at doing hair so I had my gf at the time do it for me.

dam remy u got it like that ok now i know

:D:):D Thanks :cool:

vidman
03-24-2012, 03:04 AM
Nice pics Rems. Lookin good lady.

BlackBeard757
03-24-2012, 03:24 AM
lol Thanks for the compliments everyone. I have like so few pics of myself, I'm sooo camera shy. Here is another though, chilling before a shoot. *pay no mind to the dumbfounded look on my face lol*

@Cosmic, Yes my style is more grungy tomboyish than prissy miss pretty girl. I'm much more comfortable in spaghetti string tank tops and/or band t-shirts than a dress. Though, now that it so nice out I do have some sundresses I will be rocking.

Damn Remy.....yo hips looking a lil wide there. What you been eating? Boy, I know that booty gonna woobie like crazy in a sundress. Make sure you post a gif. of you walking when you wear it....LMAO!

milkman1
03-24-2012, 07:35 AM

Me like, me liiiiiike.... more please:p;):D

bigdicki
03-24-2012, 04:57 PM

Pic has me speechless.