PDA

View Full Version : ts pocahontas disavowing her past?

tyrone70
03-24-2012, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHREWbvqe8&feature=related
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7bD46s-aGc&context=C42d3f89ADvjVQa1PpcFN1GQ1JE584o3ehS6j438Se hwUHDYeiD2o=

either she is crazy or she is totally ashamed of who she was. she claims in the video she is addicted to cosmetic surgery. such a shame mentally she is ashamed of what she did.really don't matter even if she's mentally gone she still bad as fuck

carmencream
03-24-2012, 08:06 PM
I for one have no problem with her trying to separate herself from her roots,I'm sure she has a lot at stake(life,lively hood,relationships) and with the cosmetic surgery she's grown so ohwell.

tyrone70
03-24-2012, 08:24 PM
I for one have no problem with her trying to separate herself from her roots,I'm sure she has a lot at stake(life,lively hood,relationships) and with the cosmetic surgery she's grown so ohwell.

1st of all u fine as fuck, 2nd of all she is ashamed imo of what she did in years earlier. but why blatantly lie and say it wasn't her? don't really understand it. All i would say is "yea i did that but im not that person anymore, I grew up and am think more of myself to display myself in public in that fashion" anywho whoever she is now I'm totally in love with her

DYNACORD
03-25-2012, 01:40 AM
She seems like she's a lot of fun.

But, WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY::::WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH ASS.

raheme
03-25-2012, 04:55 AM
She seems like she's a lot of fun.

But, WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY::::WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH ASS.

I'm not one for dumb big asses as I tend to think they have sanitary issues but some guys love it. I won't knock their taste, just not my kind of thing.

tyrone70
03-25-2012, 05:30 AM
I'm not one for dumb big asses as I tend to think they have sanitary issues but some guys love it. I won't knock their taste, just not my kind of thing.

did you hear her say Pocahontas wasn't her? I'm like even if u don't think that you have the same tatoos, skin complexion, voice even hair do. lol anyway yeah i def think she has sanity issues

Indy24
03-27-2012, 03:36 PM
I couldn't listen with that dickhead talking over her.

What exactly is she "disavowing"?

tyrone70
03-28-2012, 01:30 AM
I couldn't listen with that dickhead talking over her.

What exactly is she "disavowing"?

she basically is saying that he name is "KeKe" and she doesn't know who this Pocahontas person is. Kinda like when the FBI interrogate the mafia and they give proof he was at the scene of the murder down to the minute and the dude says "I don't know what your talking about" lol

Ms Remy M
03-28-2012, 01:57 AM
I don't see the issue with someone wanting to move on from their past. However; the way she is going about it is far from how it should be done realistically. Ultimately, I think she is going for the attention, and everyone watching the videos is feeding into that narcissism.

thegreat1
03-28-2012, 05:08 AM
let her deny it all she wants...she's the one that has to wake up every day and look in the mirror knowing that she's living a lie...that's worse than anybody 'exposing' her...

james7
03-28-2012, 07:05 AM
let her deny it all she wants...she's the one that has to wake up every day and look in the mirror knowing that she's living a lie...that's worse than anybody 'exposing' her...

thats so true
did she get the srs surgery

kilakali
03-29-2012, 01:19 AM
thats so true
did she get the srs surgery

Poca is cool by my book she really is a nice girl..and no she hasnt had the surgery..

james7
03-29-2012, 03:22 AM
Poca is cool by my book she really is a nice girl..and no she hasnt had the surgery..

well then... lol.... oh boyyyy

tsamberskyi
03-29-2012, 08:35 AM
The whole tone of the video was clearly sarcastic....it's her way of saying 'oh really people I had no idea I have a dick, thanks for letting me know lol'

ty-clone
03-30-2012, 03:53 AM
The whole tone of the video was clearly sarcastic....it's her way of saying 'oh really people I had no idea I have a dick, thanks for letting me know lol'
i feel u on that. cause if the interviewer really wanted to know if its true, all they would have to do is google

werwt22
03-30-2012, 12:23 PM
for all of you that dont really know, she's not saying that she isnt a ts. Its a play on words, a half-truth would be the word im looking for. Shes saying the girl media takeout put up wasnt her, and she's right. It was ts cherrie that they posted. When she speaks on pocahontas, she's just saying thats someone from her past she's trying to move on from. She just wants to be a regular/popular woman and her photoshoot keeps coming back to haunt her. I completely understand. She's just trying to say it in a way that doesnt scream "IM A MAN", ya know what i mean. At least thats my take on it. Im surprised ashley amazon has gone this long without being called out to the extreme like pocahontas has. She's been on TMZ and all and they still seem to ignore it.