PDA

View Full Version : introducing THE QUEEN!!!!!

darkness12
03-28-2012, 05:00 PM
I dont know about yall but I'm in love OMFG!!! she is so beautiful if anyone has contact info on her please please let me know

SHAUN
03-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Indeed!...

Her name is Kourtney, and I enjoyed her pics n vid on a recent update at FRANKSTGIRLWORLD...

But, my oh my, u REALLY need to see the recent updates of KAYLA FUCKIN BIGGS.... Her ass is so sweet, that if you threw it up in the air it would come down as rain :)

SHAUN

tyrone70
03-28-2012, 10:44 PM
**YAWN***

I've yet to see a bitch badder than TS Pocahontas

Kazharlem
03-29-2012, 01:14 AM
Indeed!...

But, my oh my, u REALLY need to see the recent updates of KAYLA FUCKIN BIGGS.... Her ass is so sweet, that if you threw it up in the air it would come down as rain :)

SHAUN

Kayla is both sweet and sexy, I would love for her to come to NYC!

kilakali
03-29-2012, 02:15 AM
I dont know about yall but I'm in love OMFG!!! she is so beautiful if anyone has contact info on her please please let me know

One of my favorite discoveries this girl has killer looks in person (I knew Frank would do an excellent job with her when I hooked them up) also she is related to Nody Nadia...:p K Kiss is a Bay area girl she will be back on tour to the east coast within the next couple of weeks. I am not sure where you are located but she will be in the Boston/ NY area.

twowaybro
03-29-2012, 02:18 AM
She's hot and Ms Biggs is mos def top shelf but there is only one Queen and her name is Victoria...hands down.

james7
03-29-2012, 03:25 AM
One of my favorite discoveries this girl has killer looks in person (I knew Frank would do an excellent job with her when I hooked them up) also she is related to Nody Nadia...:p K Kiss is a Bay area girl she will be back on tour to the east coast within the next couple of weeks. I am not sure where you are located but she will be in the Boston/ NY area.

oh man can u just imagine nadia and her getting fucked ......oh...... somebody got to make that shit happen

DYNACORD
03-29-2012, 11:16 AM
She's gorgeous.

SHAUN
03-29-2012, 02:46 PM
oh man can u just imagine nadia and her getting fucked ......oh...... somebody got to make that shit happen

And I thought I was decadent? lol... I like your style!...

2 DROP-DEAD-GORGEOUS babes seducing one LUCKY DOG and then getting fucked by him.... great shoot... But it would have to be a dude who can do them justice... I'd elect either Christian or John Magnum for the job.

SHAUN

FlacoPro
03-30-2012, 03:35 AM
Wow she's hawt :)