PDA

View Full Version : Tgirl look alikes

ballznnutzz
03-29-2012, 04:58 AM
i was trying to figure out for the longest who this fine specimen looked like then it hit me (am i off?)..... and why isnt she on btg? :confused:

feel free to add on

kilakali
03-29-2012, 05:26 AM
i was trying to figure out for the longest who this fine specimen looked like then it hit me (am i off?)..... and why isnt she on btg? :confused:

feel free to add on

My girl cash money aka olivah ovahness. I have to disagree I dont think she looks like Megan Good. She also isnt black..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltWt1HnHOY0&feature=player_embedded

ballznnutzz
03-29-2012, 05:50 AM
certainly could have fooled me. she has to be partially black. in related news adriana lynn isnt black (%100) and she appeared on here unless there is another revelation coming my way.

kilakali
03-29-2012, 07:21 AM
certainly could have fooled me. she has to be partially black. in related news adriana lynn isnt black (%100) and she appeared on here unless there is another revelation coming my way.

Welcome to Cali alot of girls here you might think are black are not. Adriana is not even part black. If i am not mistaken she was requested.

eclectic_co
04-06-2012, 03:57 AM
kilakali,

Well both are stunning! I would love to see more of them!

:cool:

Welcome to Cali alot of girls here you might think are black are not. Adriana is not even part black. If i am not mistaken she was requested.

ballznnutz
04-07-2012, 08:40 AM

this is me requesting olivia on btg. :o

raheme
04-07-2012, 04:28 PM
There's a cd from maryland on black gay chat that looks just like meagan goode, I can't remember her name or screen name though. She bad as hell. I say cd because I don't think she has boobs or takes mones, just naturally fem and soft.

thegreat1
04-07-2012, 07:51 PM
There's a cd from maryland on black gay chat that looks just like meagan goode, I can't remember her name or screen name though. She bad as hell. I say cd because I don't think she has boobs or takes mones, just naturally fem and soft.

i think there needs to be a committee to decide whats a ts, a tv or a cd lol...

cuz i don't think having boobs is what differentiates a ts from a cd...i think that's just some elitist ts's have come up with as a put-down...hell, there are gg women with no boobs at all...doesn't make them any less female or feminine...

not directing this comment at you, but i think that's just a dumb ass way of thinking...just like saying because a dude chooses not to hustle or sell drugs, that he's not a 'real nigga' smh...

tsamberskyi
04-07-2012, 08:48 PM
As long as she feels like a woman inside she is a ts...that's the only criteria

DYNACORD
04-08-2012, 02:06 AM

Kila, This girl is very attractive. The tatoo across her chest just isn't though.
Too bad.

GroobySteven
04-09-2012, 08:24 AM
As long as she feels like a woman inside she is a ts...that's the only criteria

A CD is someone dressing up for sexual kicks or satisfaction.
A TV is someone doing it as they feel comfortable dressed up but identify with being a man.
A TS is someone who doesn't have a choice (or as Amber stated above).

thegreat1
04-09-2012, 02:05 PM
A TV is someone doing it as they feel comfortable dressed up but identify with being a man.

Thanks. Cuz i had no idea lol

Ms Remy M
04-10-2012, 01:26 AM

Close, but slightly off:

A CD is someone doing it as they feel comfortable dressed up but identify with being a man.

A TV is someone dressing up for sexual kicks or satisfaction. :cool:

thenomad
04-18-2012, 11:10 PM
its all up to the body, if someone fits more naturally and functions better in certain cloths then its for them.

i think cd's appeal is how femine clothes dont fit them the right way. the contradiction is a turn on.

with most t girls on here its what fits when they put on those cloths. it works .

at the end their body dictates the look.

i only say that because all the models praised on here arnt cds. ther beautiful girls. jus a lil extra.

i always asked why im so into t girls i think becuase of what they can make happen without it being given to them. a goal achieved is a goal achieved.

Ms Remy M
04-18-2012, 11:47 PM
its all up to the body, if someone fits more naturally and functions better in certain cloths then its for them.

i think cd's appeal is how femine clothes dont fit them the right way. the contradiction is a turn on.

with most t girls on here its what fits when they put on those cloths. it works .

at the end their body dictates the look.

i only say that because all the models praised on here arnt cds. ther beautiful girls. jus a lil extra.

i always asked why im so into t girls i think becuase of what they can make happen without it being given to them. a goal achieved is a goal achieved.

Regardless of the category (ts, tv, cd) it is a state of mind that determines which category they are in, not how well they rock the outfits they wear.

GroobySteven
04-20-2012, 09:40 AM
Close, but slightly off:

A CD is someone doing it as they feel comfortable dressed up but identify with being a man.

A TV is someone dressing up for sexual kicks or satisfaction. :cool:

Wrong way round.