PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Shemale?

videoman
04-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Anyone ever seen this shemale before?

http://213.174.140.38/thumbs/ast-200x150/2010-10/52/acae9a7524e8a754668e580166d7b11c0.flv-200x150-4.jpg

vidman
04-04-2012, 02:59 AM
Her name is Victoria. She's been in the game a long time. She developed a website called.....safesextour.com. I don't think she runs it anymore but it's been around for at least 10 years. She's originally from Mississippi, moved to Baton Rouge and now, if I'm not mistaken, she's in the Philly area. She has a lot of videos posted on xtube and those kind of sites. She tops for her videos but for the videos only. She is a die-hard bottom!! Hope this helps.

Welcome to the forum VIDEOMAN! I think you should change your name but hey, it's a free establishment. lol. Just kidding man.

TurboMan
04-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Her name is Victoria. She's been in the game a long time. She developed a website called.....safesextour.com. I don't think she runs it anymore but it's been around for at least 10 years. She's originally from Mississippi, moved to Baton Rouge and now, if I'm not mistaken, she's in the Philly area. She has a lot of videos posted on xtube and those kind of sites. She tops for her videos but for the videos only. She is a die-hard bottom!! Hope this helps.

Welcome to the forum VIDEOMAN! I think you should change your name but hey, it's a free establishment. lol. Just kidding man.

Heeyy that site is still up and running..she may not be da owner now but her name is still listed as... btw VIDEOMAN is biting ya shyte.

vidman
04-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Heeyy that site is still up and running..she may not be da owner now but her name is still listed as... btw VIDEOMAN is biting ya shyte.

I see he's crampin my style. It's cool tho. He still has BTG Newbie under his name. I'm a Tgirl Big Daddy!!!! lol!!

TurboMan
04-05-2012, 01:47 AM
I see he's crampin my style. It's cool tho. He still has BTG Newbie under his name. I'm a Tgirl Big Daddy!!!! lol!!

Well just roll on Big Daddy.