PDA

View Full Version : Why is the dude so lucky?

FlacoPro
04-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Who is this dude and why is he so lucky? He's always in soo many movies fucking the shit out of Brazilian tgirls, this guy must've reached legendary status over there by now lol. Some dudes have all the luck lol

Edit: Oh and btw, my photo viewer's crop function was messing up which is why I had to color over that area instead haha

ballznnutzz
04-10-2012, 06:14 AM
he usually beasts them too.

caribtokyo
04-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Who is this dude and why is he so lucky? He's always in soo many movies fucking the shit out of Brazilian tgirls, this guy must've reached legendary status over there by now lol. Some dudes have all the luck lol

Edit: Oh and btw, my photo viewer's crop function was messing up which is why I had to color over that area instead haha

i've never seen a movie with this guy before. whats his name so that i may see some of his work?

DYNACORD
04-10-2012, 11:01 AM

I've seen a lot of Brazilian movies and have never seen this dude. There is a few other guys who I see all the time but he's not one of them.

Ms Remy M
04-10-2012, 06:03 PM
he is actually slightly older looking now, but since coming into this industry I have seen him in a fair few productions. If I recall he use to have a thing for wearing baseball caps and/or sunglasses on top of his head (not on his face).

TurboMan
04-10-2012, 10:34 PM
i've never seen a movie with this guy before. whats his name so that i may see some of his work?

I know he is in a hardcore set on this site.

FlacoPro
04-11-2012, 07:07 PM

I actually have no clue what his name is but he and some guy named "Yago Ribeiro" seem to nail so many t-girls in Brasil. Legends in my eyes lol.

he is actually slightly older looking now, but since coming into this industry I have seen him in a fair few productions. If I recall he use to have a thing for wearing baseball caps and/or sunglasses on top of his head (not on his face).

Yeah, I assume he's been in the industry for quite some time. Do you know what his name is? He ought to be well known in Brasil because he goes all out on those T-girls lol

ballznnutzz
04-18-2012, 06:41 AM
you can find him here http://www.abusedblacktrannies.com/tour/